Chapter Two

Louis' POV:

I never thought I'd fall so hard for this idiot.

This is all I could think of while I brushed my teeth. "I'm hungry." I thought out loud. I looked at the mirror. My hair was a mess, and I was growing a bit of a beard. Think I should shave soon. I turned off the faucet and walked out the bathroom.

There stood my gorgeous boyfriend.

He was so tall, like I don't know how he grew. He makes me feel so small, which I secretly loved but pretended to hate. His back was facing me, and his cute little butt stood out.

"I know you're checking me out babe."

I blushed and looked away. He chuckled and turned around. "Cutie pie." "Shut up." I blushed even harder.

He walked towards me and hugged me. He put his chin on my head. He kissed my temple and ran his large hands at the small of my back.

"I love you boobear."

"I love you too Haz."

Harry's POV:

We were both dressed up, and left our room. I held Louis' small hand, meeting the rest of the lads at the elevator. "Glad you could join us mates." Liam joked. "Glad we could make it." Louis said. We entered the elevator, and I cuddled in a corner with Louis, kissing him once in a while.

"Where are we going for breakfast?!" Niall exclaimed.

"Will you wait? You're always hungry." Liam scolded him.

"Shut up." Zayn said.

"Get in the fucking van!" Louis yelled.

"Guys calm down." I said.

I was always trying to maintain the peace, and if it wasn't me, it was Daddy Direction.

Paul was driving us to some breakfast place he heard of. By the way, we're in Spain. Thank God we haven't been mobbed. Yet.

I sat with Louis in the back, his head on my shoulder, and I playing with his soft hair.

"Harry I'm hungry." He pouted.

"We're going to eat soon babe."

He smiled and kissed my cheek. I looked at him, and caught him off guard, tackling him and kissing him softly. He giggled and kissed back.

The kiss was getting pretty heated, and Louis started grinding on me. He had a obvious hard on and we couldn't do this in the van, so I grabbed his hips to stop him.

"Come on!" He yelled.

"Can't you wait?" I yelled back.

"Not for so long! It's been 2 weeks Harold."

Yes. It's been two weeks since me and Louis had sex, and I'll admit I miss the interaction. But we were in a damn van, with our mates for Gods sake.

"Alright lads, we're here." Paul said.

I sat up, helping Lou sit up too, and looked out the window. It was a decent place, pretty simple.

We stepped out, and immediately caught attention.

Paul rushed us inside and other security guards stayed outside.

Time for breakfast!!

Louis' POV:

Fuck you Harry. I've been sexually frustrated for 2 weeks. Ugh. I just wanted to fuck him already.

I push those thoughts away as I eat my piece of bacon, and look up at Harry.

He's staring and smirking.

I look down at my food.

"Stop staring Harry."

"Can't help it love."

I eat my food up quick.

"Lou calm down, we have so much time until the show." Zayn says annoyed.

He's talking about me, Niall is going crazy.

"Shut up!" I yell rather too loudly.

People look at me with confused faces.

Whatever.

I finish up and get up. I need to jerk off so badly. FUCK YOU STYLES!!

I go to the bathroom, and lock the door, pulling my pants to my ankles.

Boxers fall too, and my hand is already pumping quick. I lean against the door, and pant into the air, trying so hard not moan out Harry's name.

There's a knock at the door.

"Babe it's me." Harry's deep voice says.

Get ready Styles, you're getting really punished.