Chapter Fifteen

Hello! I reached my goal for this story, which was 500+! Thakn you all so much for reading and this chapter is for you. I love you all so much. Let's get Difficult to 800!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry's POV:

Straight off a plane to a new hotel, just touched down, you can never tell.

Well we just touched down in London, and I'm exhausted. Here we go, out the plane. Now for the European leg of the tour. We're home, so we have a month to relax before the shows start.

No one knows this, but me and Louis have a house together. Not even the lads. When we go MIA, that's usually where we are, and thank God we can just be a ourselves in our home. It feels so good.

So when we were dropped off at the airport, my Range Rover was taken to me, and I said bye to the lads, dragging Louis along with me and we hopped into the car, driving away. 

We both breathed a sigh of relief. "Now we're on our way home, do you think Snowball is alright?" Snowball was our shared kitty who we took to the neighbors so she could be fed.

We bought a pretty big house in the village of Warwickshire, its a quiet village and only a hour away from London. 

"Snowball is a boss, she's probably doing fine, and Mrs. Petterson is a great lady, so I bet Snowball is being a spoiled brat like someone I know." I cough to make my point. Louis whines and throws a little fit.

"I'm not spolied..You're the one that spoils me Harold!! Don't blame me." He pouts and crosses his arms. I chuckle and keep my eyes on the road.

I don't want another accident. Not again. I can't bare to see Louis have another panic attack.

So I glance at Louis occasionally, and currently he has his earplugs on and his eyes are closed, meaning he's ganna take a nap. I see the familiar road to our village, and the lines of trees that are illuminated by the beautiful sunset. 

I drive into our drive way, and there stands our humble home. The house I bought for me and Louis when we decided we wanted to be together, forever. This was our promise house, just like a promise ring, but a house. If you get that.

Louis' POV:

We're finally home! Me and Harry grab our bags from the trunk and walk into our humble home. Everything's in its place as we left it 3 months ago, one side messy, the other clean. The kitchen was at least clean, thank God. 

I dropped my bags on the couch, and ran to our bedroom upstairs. "Harry! I'll be upstairs!!" I yelled from the top of the steps, then walked the long hallway to our room. 

Let me explain our house to ya. So you see, our house is pale yellow, with a red roof. When you open our door, you're welcomed with a grand chandelier, and the entrance to the living room, then the kitchen island to the right, the stairs to the rooms to the left.

There's two bathrooms on the first floor, then on the second there are three. If you continue straight from the living room, we have patio doors to the porch. From there we have a mini pond, where we hang out during the summer.

We have about 6 rooms upstairs and downstairs we have a studio where me and Harry write and record our own songs. It's what we mostly do, then in the basement we have our own theatre where we have a few couches and a popcorn maker, my idea of course. 

I was so involved in remebering the details of our home, that I didn't notice Harry walk up behind me. "Boo." He whispered. I jumped a bit, turning around to see Harry shirtless, and only in boxers.

I bite my lip and look at his, a smirk played on his face. "Oh I know that look in your eyes, Princess. Do you wanna play a game with me?" He teased, the same stupid smirk on his face.

I feel a blush rise in my cheeks. His body looked so inviting. I get memories of the things we've done in this house, sex in all the rooms, even the recording studio. I smile and jump on him, attacking his neck with kisses, and he groans, the beautiful melody echoing the house.

He grabs my hips roughly and buried his face into my shouilder, pecking at it with short kisses. "H-Harry please, let's j-jus-." He carries me and I wrapped my arms and legs around him, and he walked us to our king-sized bed. 

We were grinding against each other, and  the air was getting hot, our clothes already off, and my lips were swollen from all the kisses.

"L-Lou. I-I need to be inside y-you." He breathed above me. I was all sweaty and it was about time we got to action. "G-Go a-ahead."  I whimpered. He thrusted into me hard, his dick hitting my sweet spot already.

I screamed out and arched my back. "H-Harry, f-fuck. F-fuck." I moaned, Harry's hair tickling my ear, and one hand under my head, another under my back. He raised me up and I looked into his green eyes, and his lips all pretty and swollen. 

"L-Louis, y-you're so tight." "H-Harry." He thrusted harder into me and I lost all track of time.

And this house, I wish we'd never leave it. 

Or that Harry leaves my side.

A///N- Ayeeeeee I updated. Sorry I took so long. I hope you guys continue to read this story, and please be patient with me c: I love you all!!