Chapter Thirteen

Harry's POV:

Everything was going good so far. I'm feeling only a bit better, my head still hurts.

Everyone's on the floor as we watch White Chicks, Niall's choice of course.

Louis is in between my legs and beaming, smiling like a idiot. I don't understand why, but just kiss his temple once in a while.

I guess you can say I'm lucky to be alive right now, it was a pretty bad accident.

The driver that hit me was at the hospital once or twice I was told, by the name of Timothy.

"Where's the food?!" Louis shouts, everyone shushing him. I hug him closer to my chest and kiss his neck softly.

"Don't worry Lou, they'll get you some soon."

"But Haz, I'm hungry!"

"I know, just wait ok, I'll get you some."

"And this is why I love you."

"I thought you loved me for my big-"

"No Styles. I love you because you feed me, no other reason."

"Well forget about that now."

"Nuuuuu."

He's so adorable. I get up and grab a bag of chips from Liam and Niall because they're hogging them all, Zayn laughing at them. He's eating Oreos.

I sit back down and Louis crawls up to me and grabs a bag. "Thank you." He smiles and kisses me, sitting back down.

He only wants me when I feed him, I laugh and watch the movie.

Louis' POV:

I'm so glad everything's fine now. I'm glad to have Harry with me. I'll appreciate him more, that's for certain, because I couldn't imagine myself without him.

He's so warm and as we watch this stupid movie, I just can't stop thinking what would've happened if Harry never woke up.

"Harry." I choke out. "Yes? Are you alright Lou?! What's wrong love?"

And I'm crying.

He hugs me close, the other lads looking at me with worried looks, and the movie is shut off.

"What's wrong Tomlinson?"

"I'm sorry for hogging all the food!!"

"Awwww Louis don't cry mate!"

They're making me embarrassed, so I dig my face in Harry's chest, hearing his healthy heart beat.

The sight of him limping in the car, blood all over, unconscious to anything.

I suddenly can't breathe.

"Louis?! Louis calm down babe!! Guys help him he can't breathe! He's having a panic attack!"

"H-Harry please don't leave me." I cry, all the tears I had been holding back at the hospital pouring out.

"Louis! Harry's here, he's with you! He'll never leave you!" I hear Liam say.

"You'll never leave him, will you Harry?" Zayn asks.

"Never." I hear Harry say and kisses my hair. "I'd never leave you babe."

"B-But you almost d-did a-at the hospital!! I don't want you to go Harry!! Please!!"

"I'm not going anywhere Louis Tomlinson!! Do you hear me?! I'm staying right here with you for the rest of time!! No matter what it takes." He yells and hugs me closer.

No one says a word, but I do hear tons of sniffling.

"G-Guys. This hurts me so much to see." Niall cries out.

"Why did this have to happen?" Liam sniffles.

"Why do things have to be so difficult for the two of you?" Zayn wails.

"We're just going to have to live with it." Harry whispers.

"Yes we are." I say lastly.

A//N- Did anyone cry? Because I did. Here we are! Chapter Thirteen! How was it? I have a goal for this story, and it's to make it to 500+ views. I think we can! Thank you for reading and shoutout to Emily and Alexis for your support and motivation. Love you all.