Chapter Fourteen

Gif: Ya see what Harry did there? He kissed Louis' head. The feels! 

Louis' POV:

I was still recovering and all, but did that have to stop me from fucking Harry?

Nope!

So we're currently on the tour bus, on our way to the airport, but with this traffic that's going on, we might as well stay here.

Harry is laying on my lap, while the boys are on another part of the bus, and I'm running my hand through his hair because if I stopped he would whine and act like the little bitch he is, so I kept on doing it, secretly I loved being the only one that could do this.

"Louie!" He yelled. "I'm right here you dimwit, what is it?" I ask and look down at him. He's staring right back, his gorgeous green eyes captivating me. "God, you're so beautiful Harry." I say and kiss him.

He smiles into the kiss, and starts kissing back with more force, turning a simple kiss into a makeout session.

"Fuck me Louis." He breathes when I pull away.

"Damn Harry we only just made out and you want to fuck? You're so horny Styles, calm that down." I tease and poke at his buldge. He groans and I laugh in his face.

He covers his face, obviously blushing. I kiss his forehead and lay back. "We'll fuck later my lovely princess." He snorts and I just smile, soon I'm dozing off to sleep.

We're still in traffic when I wake up, and everyone's in the kitchen.

"What's up with this traffic? It's only 3 in the afternoon." I hear Paul grunt

"I mean, it is the afternoon Paul, people head out. We're still three hours early, let's calm down." Liam chuckles.

"Yeah mate, we're still early. Don't sweat it." Zayn says.

I get up from the couch and join everyone, getting a stare from Harry I don't quite understand. 

"Glad you could join us Louis." Niall smirks and I roll my eyes 

"Lou-Lou, may I have a moment?" Harry growls, and I nod, he immediately grabs my wrist and we walk to the back of the bus where there's no one at the moment. 

"Yes Harry? What do you need?" I question nervously, his grip on my wrist is pretty tight and it's starting to hurt.

"You owe me a fucking Louis. I'm so damn horny." He says and starts unbuckling my pants. 

"Woah! H-Haz please, not on the bus. Everyone will hear." I protest but still let him fumble with the buttons of my pants.

"Not like you care Louis, you never do, why now?" He looks up with an annoyed face and pulls down my pants along with my boxers.

"H-Harry."

The cold air of the AC hits my throbbing erection and it sent chills through my body. "Take those fucking pants off, you slut." I growled.

He smirked and did so.

Harry's POV:

I was pretty horny today, don't know why, maybe it's because Louis looks so cuddly today, though he looks like that everyday. So freaking fuckable. I took off my clothes the moment Louis gave the command.

He smirked and beckoned me with his finger. "L-Louis, sp-spank me, I've been such a bad boy." 

"You love to get spanked don't you?" He smiled sweetly and slapped my bum rather hard. I yelped and my lungs concealed all the air in me. "I love it when you spank me Daddy." "I know you do."

He kisses my neck lightly, stroking my cock roughly and I collapse into his arms. "I-It feels so good." I cry out. He goes faster, and I lose myself in the moment. Everything around me becomes a blur and its just me and Louis.

"Get on the couch Harold! Ass up." He says, his voice raspy. I scramble to the couch and do as I'm told. I'm anticipating this too badly, my breathing is out of control.

I feel his cold fingers tease with my hole. "L-Lou-Louis." I squeal when I feel two fingers insert themselves inside me. "Relax Hazza, you're too tense darling." He coos and moves his fingers in and out. When he's done this a few times, he pulls his fingers out and replaces them for his length.

I instantly grab onto the ends of the couch, groaning from the stretch and pant loudly, begging him to move. He does, slow at first then quickening his pace. "F-Fuck you-you're tight today Haz." He growls from behind me, his speed increasing until he's literally bounding into me.

"W-We're ganna get caught L-Lou." I breathed and pumped my own cock. He thrusted faster, sending my face into the pillows. "Daddydaddydady!" I groaned against the pillow, tears threatening to fall.

It just feels so good.

"Why do I always find you guys?" I hear Niall sigh. "Shit, get out Niall! Don't you see I'm fucking this little slut of a boy?!" Louis growls and thrusts faster, his cock twitching.

I moan loudly and my body shakes, my release covering my stomach and thighs. Seconds later, Louis cums inside me, filling me up inside. My heart is pounding inside my chest, and I plop my ass down from its risen postion. Louis pulls out and chuckles. 

"Thats how you fuck a slut Niall." He says.

"I didn't need a demonstration, Lou." He says, tone annoyed.

"You're the biggest Larry shipper! I bet you were curious to see how we fuck."

"Curiousity killed the cat."