26

“Do you have protection?” she asked, coming down from her climax.

Things quickly escalated from watching a movie, to kissing and she didn’t resist when he took her clothes off like he was unwrapping a long awaited present. 

He lifted his head from her moist opening, lips glistening with the taste of her arousal. He was already erect and she longed to feel him between her thighs.

“No.”

He stopped carrying condoms when he stopped going to the strip club.

“I’ll go check in Lefa’s room.”

He tightened his grip on her hips, keeping her in place as he kissed her navel, awakening the flutter of butterflies in her stomach and slowly made his way up her torso. Her clit throbbed at the loss of his sensual tongue.

“Are you sure you want to do this?”

She propped herself up on her elbows to make eye contact with him. “Yes, I’m sure and what about you? Are you having second thoughts?”

An image of Kamo flashed in his mind and it was followed by immense guilt because being with Masika was different from his previous interactions, this time around he wasn’t looking for a place to dump his pain. She made him feel safe and as much as that was a good thing, opening up his heart again scared him.

He dropped his gaze to her A cup sized breasts and she covered herself suddenly feeling shy under his intense gaze. Most men found her lacking bosom unattractive and she would perish right on this sofa if Lwazi dared to mention it.

He frowned removing her hands from her breasts. “Don’t do that, you’re beautiful.”

“Then what’s the matter?” she demanded.

“Nothing,” he whispered against her skin and drew her taut nipple into his mouth and her back bowed at his will.

She came back to her senses when his penis came poking her inner thigh, seeking entry into her warmth.

“Condom, Lwazi.”

“Okay, okay.” He helped her up and claimed her lips in a brief kiss. “Hurry back.”

She didn’t have to search far because Lefa kept his condoms and kinky sex toys in the top drawer of his nightstand. She had to get a sealed box because one round would be a waste with a man as gifted as Lwazi.

He was gifted but that didn’t mean his penis was easy on the eyes. Looking at the glistening head, she was reminded of Esther’s words in Bitches’ Brew by Fred Khumalo.

‘Oh, darling, it was so ugly and twisted like a wild banana I almost ran away in horror and disgust. It was shiny and angry, like a snake from a bygone era. A snake ready to strike with a vengeance. A viper dying to spit out its venom.’

She settled on his lap and ripped the condom open, putting it on his penis herself to avoid any nasty surprises. His lips moved along to her neck as he twisted her braids around his hand and pulled her head back, kissing her collarbone and the touch of his tongue inflamed her skin. The rippling sensations shot straight below her waist.

His fingers dug into her skin as he grabbed onto her waist and his husky moan sent a delicious shiver down her spine. Connecting with him like this felt amazing she even forgot how intimidated she was the first time she saw his angry snake.

“Are you okay?” he asked, caressing her back.

“Yes.”

She just needed a moment to adjust to his girth because those who say size doesn’t matter, clearly don’t know what they’re talking about.

“We can stop anytime you feel uncomfortable.”

Don’t you dare. Her subconscious warned.

“Shut up and kiss me.”

She tried to go slow, wanting to savour every caress, kiss, whispered words and his deliberate strokes. But Masika’s threatening orgasm wouldn’t allow her to take her sweet time because the magic stick was hitting the right spots.

“Yes, yes! Right there! Don’t stop.”

“You like having my dick inside of you?”

“Yes,” she whispered, beside herself with pleasure.

“Don’t close your eyes, I want to see you come.”

Changing positions, Lwazi laid Masika on her back with her legs hanging over his shoulders and the deep penetration had her singing his name in praise. Something in her stirred as they locked eyes. She knew the feeling but it was never this strong and she couldn’t resist it. She also recognized it in his glazed stare, it was there waiting to be unleashed.

He thrust into her with such exhilarating force, Masika had to hold onto him to keep from screaming. He did it again after pulling out, igniting a spark in her toes. She wasn’t going to last if he kept up this pace and he knew it too. His gradual kiss swallowed her insistent moans because she was too heated to care about the paper thin walls.

“Come for me,” he whispered, rubbing his thumb on her clit.

Esther finished off by saying.

‘But once it was inside me I screamed Glory Hallelujahs and Hail Marys with a gusto that would have impressed the Virgin herself. The gates of Heaven were wide open, ready for me to enter. I felt reborn. I experienced a spiritual high. Me, I don’t blame Eve for having succumbed to the charms of that snake in that beautiful garden.’
      And just like that all those who came before Lwazi didn’t matter anymore in her heart.
                                    ********