Saint Samael, Archangel of Absolution

[- Saint Samael -]

Mortal DeathMarch Xth, 8XX

Mortal Death
March Xth, 8XX

Height
9'5"

Previous Life: Saint Samael was once a human man by the name of Samuel King, a man of charity, good faith, and righteous words.

Unfortunately, his charity, and good faith often earned him scorn from the likes of men and women who saw him as a kook, (such a funny word), that spouted religious nonsense, when in reality, Mr. King never once brought religion into any matter.

Abilities: As most returning Saints, or highly regarded angels, Saint Samael is incredibly powerful, no mortal wounds can slay him, no poison will ever affect him, no fear will wilt his soul.

<[---------------------------------------]>
<[-------------------------------]>

-+ Heaven +-
-+ Saint Samaels Dwelling +-
-+ Morning +-

A low snore fills the dark room, soon a window is thrown open, small rings with eyes lining them with wings fly into the room, the sounds of chimes come from them...

"Okay... I'm up..." The chiming continues, the figure in the large bed in the center of the bedroom shifts, "I SAID I'M UP!" his eyes open and blast the room in blinding lights, causing the angelic attendants to silence.

The figure slips out of the bed, two wings, which look like a Greek laurel swoop from around the back of his head and covers his eyes, the blinding light dies down, the room is revealed to be neat, tidy...

The floor is made of clouds, and the walls of pure marble, the angels bed is in the center of the room, against the back wall, close to the window, where the angelic creatures of many eyes flew in form is a table, atop it is neat stacks of papers and folders.

"Another day... More... Pitiful attempts at human souls attempting to become guardians..." the angel snaps his fingers, and a beam of light shoots up around him, bathing him completely golden, eventually the beam fades, and the gold drips down his body like liquid, revealing him to be in his outfit.

With a smirk, he turns to his desk, grabbing a piece of paper, "Hmm... Aww! Poor wittle human~" he laughs as he reads the request, a man feels he died without doing much good, and wishes to guide his child to be better than himself.

"Pathetic." the angel growls, setting the paper onto his desk and stamping a nice, big, RED...

{DECLINED}