Investigation

<[-------------------------------]>
<[---------------------------------------]>

<[---------------------------------------]><[-------------------------------]>

<[-------------------------------]>

-+ Hell +-
-+ Wartorn Street +-
-+ Midnight +-

Hell's night sky is just dark enough to hide someone in the streets, a Sinner walks onto the street, glancing around... Once he's sure it's clear, he looks down...

The street is stained golden... "Disgusting..." he scoffs...

-{ Disguised Samael }-

Samael shudders a bit, the skin he wears makes him feel retched

Samael shudders a bit, the skin he wears makes him feel retched... He kneels down, claws sliding along the asphalt, getting a bit of the golden blood beneath them.

He lifts the claws to his nose, "Who produces weapons that could kill an angel..?" Samael stands, glancing around, he spots a demon stood on the corner.

Walking over, the demon turns, smirking as she eyes him up, "You looking for some sugar, hot stuff?"

"Maybe, sweet thing," Samael internally gags, "I'm newly dead, and I'm looking to... Off someone..." he smirks, "Permanently."

"Hmm..." she eyes him up and down, "You'll wanna head to the Carmine's..." she points towards the center of the Pride Ring, Samael glances to where she points.

"Thanks doll." he turns and begins to walk away.

"Hey! Information is a soul, fucker." the woman grabs Samaels arm, and she suddenly explodes into light...

"No... No it isn't." he smirks as he walks away.

-+ A Few Minutes Later +-

Samael stands outside a nice looking building, it has no name on it, but the suspiciously armed guards tell him what he needs to know... Samael walks into the building.