Incorrect Use of Time

<[-------------------------------]>
<[---------------------------------------]>

<[---------------------------------------]><[-------------------------------]>

<[-------------------------------]>

-+ Heaven +-
-+ Adam's Office +-
-+ Evening +-

"Pathetic..." Samael had been filled in... An Exorcist, dead... Killed by someone in Hell, he's stood over her decapitated body beside Adam, "This tells more of your failure of training them, Adam."

Adam scoffs, "Literally never failed anything my whole life, but whatever..!" He shakes his head.

"...Lili-"

"DON'T EVEN!"

Samaels lips curl up in a predatory smile, sharp white teeth exposed, "Hm, well, you also failed Eve." He states matter-of-factly.

"Uh, no! Lucifer rode her ass about that apple, got it?" Adam pokes a finger against Samaels stomach, that being all he can reach.

"Whatever you say... Adam." Samael turns his attention to the corpse, a finger traces the cut that severed her head, "This was done cleanly..."

"Uh, obviously." Samael turns to look at Adam, who has a bowl of popcorn, he speaks with a full mouth, "Couldn't find the head though..." He shrugs.

"Professionally done..." Samael hums, his wings flutter a bit, "Though the body is untouched... Nothing so... Sadistic managed to kill her."

"...And that means?" Adam lifts a brow.

"Whoever killed this exorcist, did it out of necessity... Not desire." Samael looks back at Adam, who has a confused look on his face, "Fool, she was killed in self-defense."

"Uhm, hah! Why the fuck would some Sinner trash defend themselves?" Adam scoffs, laughing as he leans against the autopsy table.

"Not themself... But someone close to them." Samaels face twists as he hums, tapping his chin, "Protecting family perhaps..?"

Adam groans, "Uughhh... You playing detective fucking sucks!" He flops down into a comfy chair.

"Deal with it." Samael growls, which causes Adam to sit up a bit, "I don't give a damn about any of these exorcists lives... But this... This means Hell will get brave."

"Uh-huh... And..?"

"Are you actually just fucking stupid? Or do you just enjoy PISSING ME OFF!" Samael yells at Adam, which causes the building to shake, and Adam to jump up from his seat.