Any other Day

<[-------------------------------]>
<[---------------------------------------]>

<[---------------------------------------]><[-------------------------------]>

<[-------------------------------]>

-+ Heaven +-
-+ Exorcist Training Grounds +-
-+ Evening +-

Samael had invited himself to Adams base, base is... Rough, it's the place he has all these exorcists train and keep in shape, right in view of the window to his office...

The Saint perishes the thought of running a blue light anywhere near the window, "Saint Samael?" Lute approaches him, having finished giving pointers to a few exorcists, "What are you doing here?"

-{ Unmasked Lute }-

"...Learning." he says simply, "I've known of the exorcists' existence for quite some time... But to see them in action." He smiles widely, "I'm quite excited."

"Could I be of service then? Give you a demonstration?" Lute asks, motioning to the grounds.

Samaels teeth become sharp as he smiles evilly, "How about a... Duel." He stares into her eyes, watching as they widen slightly, "Unless you'd rather not challenge a being far superior to you."

"...I," She hesitates, was he offering to teach her something? Or embarrass her in front of her subordinates? "I accept, Saint Samael."

He claps his hands, "Wonderful!" he marches to the middle of the grounds, which indirectly makes the exorcists scatter to the sides, as Samael reaches the middle, Lute watches him for a moment.

"Do you need a weapon, sir?" She tilts her head just a bit, taking her spear from an exorcist, he shakes his head, his wings flutter a bit as he laughs.

"No, Lute, I have my weapons." He holds his hands out to his sides, and the wings on his back merge into a larger set, the feathers harden, and gleam in the light, "Comes Saint Samael, on Wings of Blades."