Hello Carmine!

<[-------------------------------]>
<[---------------------------------------]>

<[---------------------------------------]><[-------------------------------]>

<[-------------------------------]>

-+ Hell +-
-+ Carmilla Carmines Home +-
-+ Afternoon +-

Sam had spent the last week at Carmilla's, too scared to leave for the hotel in case someone there decided he was better dead, and bled dry.

He was more than thankful for Carmilla's kindness, well he helped around while he was staying, but the fact she let him stay in the first place is why he's thankful.

As he's walking through the main hall he turns to the door to see it gets pushed open slowly, "Oh fuck!" He dives behind a pillar, landing on his face, "Ow."

The door slams shut, "Hello?" That sounds like Vaggie... He peeks from his pillar, but jumps when a hand is planted on his shoulder, Carmilla lifts a finger, shushing him.

"You have two minutes to convince me not to silence you for good." Carmilla's voice echoes through the main hall, and a spotlight flicks on once she's a distance away from Sam.

"Miss Carmine, I'm here on appointment from the princess to enlist your aid in the defense of hell from angelic extermination." Vaggie takes a step, "We know an angel fell at your hands, and we need to know how."

Carmilla scrunches up her nose, "No!"

"What do you mean, no?" Vaggie scoffs, "The princess of hell-"

"-Means nothing to me." Carmilla stares, "You have to do better than that... Ninety seconds."

"With your knowledge, we wouldn't have to helplessly stand by while-"

"Clearly I am not the helpless one here... Eighty seconds."

"Well, then why?" Vaggie looks like she can't figure Carmilla out, "Why wouldn't you use what you know to fight?"

Carmilla walks to another pillar on the balcony, "To avoid the very problem you and your little friends are facing right now." she scowls, "I will not invite destruction into my house, on my people."

Vaggie scoffs, shaking her head, "You think we asked for this?" her expression hardens, "All Charlie has ever done is try to make things better for her people who, news flash, include your people too!"

"And how exactly has that worked for her?" Carmilla's arms cross, "Forty-five seconds."

Vaggie's expression softens, and she sighs, "We didn't pick this fight, but it's here now." she sweeps her hand through the air in front of her, "And they aren't going to stop with us, you didn't see the look on their leader's face."