Radio Killed the Video Star (Pt.1)

<[-------------------------------]>
<[---------------------------------------]>

<[---------------------------------------]><[-------------------------------]>

<[-------------------------------]>

-+ Hell +-
-+ The Hazbin Hotel +-
-+ Morning +-

There's a knock at the Sinners doors causing him to groan as he rolls out of bed, "I'm coming..." he mutters, as he reaches the doors he unlocks it and pulls it open, revealing Charlie.

The Princess adverts her gaze when she spots him, "Oops! Uh, didn't realize you weren't dressed." Sam glances down, he's wearing shorts that reach his knees, and that's about it.

"Mmgh... It's fine, what's up Charlie?" Sam leans against the door frame slightly, having to look up at the Princess.

"Ah-I was wondering if you'd handle breakfast, Vaggie and I have to go out, I-I don't really trust Angel or Niffty, and Husk is... Well, Husk is hungover." When she finishes her sentence, her expression twists into a look that's more begging than asking.

"Yeah, I can handle it..." Sam covers his mouth as he yawns, pushing the door shut.

"Thank you!" Charlie thanks him through the door.

After getting dressed, vest buttoned and tight, his pants belted, his shirt tucked, and sleeves rolled...

Sam shuts the door behind him as he walks down the hall, eventually he reaches the lobby, and instantly walks to the kitchen, occasionally stopping to glance around... To check for a stalking Niffty, of course.

As he enters the kitchen, he takes a full apron, and slips it on, tying it tight around his back, "Niffty?" Sam calls out in the kitchen, "You're not hiding somewhere in here, are you?"

When he doesn't get a reply, he visibly gets nervous, checking the cabinets and cupboards...

Once he's finally sure there isn't any... Hiding gremlins, Sam sets to work making breakfast.

-+ Timeskip +-

Sam hums as he carries a large platter of food, when suddenly a hole is blown into the side of the hotel, rubble flies and slams into him and the tray, sending the food everywhere.

"Aww-man! The breakfast..!" Sam looks up from his splayed out position, "I've gotta clean that..."

Just then he looks up, everyone else is looking out the hole in the wall, floating in the air, is a large black and green steampunk blimp.