Masquerade (Pt.1)

<[-------------------------------]>
<[---------------------------------------]>

<[---------------------------------------]><[-------------------------------]>

<[-------------------------------]>

-+ Hell +-
-+ Morning +-

Angel wakes in a dimly lit room, tied to a chair, shifting, he tries to pull his arms free, but fails... Someone walks into the room, "Finally awake, Angel Dust..."

Angel scowls, but quickly snaps back with his usual confident smile, "Yeah, and what's it to ya?" the captor brings a knife forward, holding the balls to Angels fast.

"I want you to tell me where your boss stashes his vault..." The Sinner grabs Angel by the hair, knife still in hand.

Angel Dust snorts, laughing, "It's hilarious you think I'd tell you anything." Angel smirks

The Captor pulls Angel off the chair by the throat, lips turned up in a toothy smirk, "Fine..." his smirk grows, "I guess I'll just have to fuck the information outta ya."

Angel stares with defiant eyes, "Do your worst," he then smirks, "Daddy."

As the Captor rips open Angels shirt, it's revealed that everyone is watching this on the TV in the parlor/foyer.

"...Ohhhh, yeahhh, baby!" The volume remains high on the TV, Sir Pentious and Charlie watch with creeped out expressions, Vaggies is annoyed, and Niffty, the little psycho, is watching with an interested smile.

Sam, his hands are on his face, eyes peeking out through his fingers, his horns steam just slightly, "I-It's so... Violent..."

Angel Dust smirks, leaning into his seat, "You know, this performance won me a 'Sex-x-xi' award!" he nudges Sam's shoulder, and the Sinner squeaks.

Charlie clears her throat, "It's, uh... very... honest..?" Her eyes widen as she gags, shielding her eyes from the TV, "Oh."

Vaggies gags, "Ew!"

Charlie peeks through her fingers, then shudders, turning away from the TV, her hand over her mouth,

"Oooh, harder, Daddy!"

Vaggies groans, "Okay! Enough of that." she stands, using her hands to cover the sides of Charlie's face, so the Princess can't see the TV, Vaggies then looks at Angel, unamused expression on her face, "Angel, what the fuck?"

Angel shrugs, "Whaaaat?! You said t'day was 'Show n' Tell'!" He smirks, "I'm showin' you my best film, and I'm tellin' you that it scored me a win over that bitch, Tiffany Titfucker!"

Sam looks down at his lap, where a polaroid of Sam, and the Carmines, "I-I brought a photo..." he says it sadly, his horns still steaming.

Husk, who is at the bar, is cleaning a glass, "Ya know, not a very convincing interrogation scene." Causing Angel to laugh, annoyed.