Scrambled Eggs

<[-------------------------------]>
<[---------------------------------------]>

<[---------------------------------------]><[-------------------------------]>

<[-------------------------------]>

-+ Hell +-
-+ The Hazbin Hotel +-
-+ Morning +-

Sam is stood on a ladder, helping Razzle and Dazzle hang up a banner which congratulates Sir Pentious for beginning his redemption, Charlie, and Vaggie, with KeeKee sleeping beside them on the sofa, watch the three put the banner up.

Charlie cheers, "That looks perfect! Aah! I am so excited that Sir Pentious is staying at the hotel!"

"Um, Pentious was just trying to take over the city with his weird steampunk bullshit a few days ago." Vaggie tilts her head a bit, expression an unsure one.

Charlie laughs nervously, "Well, I haven't seen him try to pull any of that here..."

Just then, Sir Pentious rolls into the lobby on a new machine, unfortunately, he drives into the ladder, "Woah! Ah shit..." Sam falls backwards, Razzle and Dazzle watching with shocked looks as the Sinner plummets, landing right on the couch, which sends KeeKee in the air, landing on her paws a bit away, to which then, she runs off.

"...You okay?" Vaggie leans over Sam, who looks pale.

"...I hate falling." he sits up shakily, eyes wide.

Vaggie gently pats Sams shoulder, then looks at Sir Pentious and his new machine, the snake Sinner looking at the ladder her bumped into with a hand to his chin, "What the hell is that?"

He instantly looks away from the ladder, "Oh, hello, purple female." he pulls a level, "It's my new invention, the Skin Flayer 11,000!" he says it cheerily, smiling as he presses a button, "I'm really looking forward to shooting the other residents."

"What? Why?" Charlie stands after checking on the distraught Sam.

Sir Pentious hisses, "Everyone is being too nice. Obviously it must be a lie." he looks around, like he's checking for someone hiding, "I can sense that they are planning to kill me, but when? How? I must be prepared!" the door to the hotel suddenly opens, and two Sinners walk in pushing a cart of boxes, "Ooh, the new parts of my machine are here."

Sam glances back, watching as Odette and Clara Carmine walk into the lobby, he stands a bit, watching as Sir Pentious slithers over, Odette holds out the clipboard in her hand, "Sign, please."

Sir Pentious signs, and Clara pushes the boxes further into the lobby, then walks back to her sister, "Thank you for your business. Enjoy your Carmine purchase."