Exaggerating Meanies (Short)

<[-------------------------------]>
<[---------------------------------------]>

<[-------------------------------]><[---------------------------------------]>

Charlie Morningstar: Just a smidge angry.

<[---------------------------------------]>
<[-------------------------------]>

-+ Hell +-
-+ The Hazbin Hotel +-
-+ Afternoon +-

An exaggeration of Saint Samael on a popsicle stick slides into view, "You disgusting freaks, you shouldn't be in Heaven, that little porn star isn't good for anything but blowing."

An exaggeration of Charlie, in a similar situation, slides opposite of the Stick Samael, "B-B-But, my people are your people, their souls are the same!"

The Stick Samael spins, revealing a funnily angry expression, "Well I don't care! Your souls are all mean, and dangerous! Our souls are like clouds and rainbows!"

An exaggerated Adam slides into view, "Blah-blah-blah! My dick is the original, Samaels dick comes from my dick!" Charlie is seen holding all three of these sticks.

"Charlie, hon, Samael barely said anything in the courtroom..." Vaggie shakes her head.

"Uughhh, but he's just so angry looking!" Charlie drops the sticks, "I mean, really, he's just... So  scary." Vaggie sighs, once again shaking her head.

"Yeah, he... He is..." Vaggie sighs.

"Did you know him?" Charlie leans against Vaggie's shoulder.

"Uh, yeah... He's... He's different for some reason..." Vaggie clears her throat, "He was pretty friendly."

"So why is he sooo... Eugh..." Charlie mimics vomiting.

"I don't know, Charlie." Vaggie shrugs.

Angel Dust, who sits across from them, hums, "Sounds hot... Also did you dig in the trash for those?" Angel motions to the popsicle sticks.

"Pssh, what? Noo..."

"Uh-huh..."

Charlie picks up the stick with the terribly drawn Samael, "That hotel is gonna fail, such a failure, a pathetic mistake... You really think it'll work?" She bobs the stick up and down as she attempts to mock his voice.

"Haha! I'll make all you sinners kiss my boots before I ever let you in the pearly gates." she then sighs, dropping the stick on the coffee table.

"Charlie..." Vaggie takes the Stick Samael from her girlfriend, "He doesn't sound like that..."

"You, sinner, have come to face Absolution," Vaggie mocks Samaels voice, "And as the will of the Executioner, I will be the one to purge you."

Charlie and Vaggie laugh, but then Angel snatches the Stick Samael from Vaggie, "Maybe soma' you sinners are alright, now, I've got a prescription for Heaven that starts with ma' dick."

"Angel!" Both the women groan.

"What? Wouldn't you want an Angel to deliver some dick to ascend? Shuu, I sure would." Angel tosses the Stick Samael onto the coffee table.

<[---------------------------------------]>
<[-------------------------------]>

A short fun thing I wanted to do.

GET YOUR VERY OWN, PERSONALIZED --- STICK SAMAEL™ FOR $999.99 TODAY!