Trusting 101

<[-------------------------------]>
<[---------------------------------------]>

<[---------------------------------------]><[-------------------------------]>

<[-------------------------------]>

-+ Hell +-
-+ The Hazbin Hotel +-
-+ Afternoon +-

Back in the lobby/foyer of the Hotel, Sam spots everyone, minus Alastor of course, near a stage, a banner is hung up behind Charlie, and it bolding has painted onto it 'Trusting 101'.

Charlie exhales, "Hi, guys. Thanks for coming!" She looks around at everyone as Sam walks and sits beside Angel on the sofa, "It's been brought to our attention that there may be a little, tension in the hotel."

As Sam looks around, everyone is either glaring at eachother or actively threatening each other, Sir Pentious wraps Niffty in his tail, pulling a ray gun from his coat as he aims it at her, before he can shoot her, Vaggie snatches the weapon away, "Tension that can be counterproductive to what we're trying to do here." Vaggie glares at Pentious, making him let Niffty go.

"We think that this group could really benefit from," Charlie uses magic to toss herself and Vaggie into the air, "Trust exercises!" They say together.

Vaggie begins to fall, as Charlie's magic fades, "Ah, shit!"

Charlie helps Vaggie from the floor, "Vaggie, we rehearsed this." Charlie sighs, then turns her attention to everyone else, "We're doing trust exercises!"

Husk, he's leant back into the sofa, a drink in hand, clears his throat, "So, uh, what's with the whole, uhh, this?" He motions to the stage that is just behind Charlie and Vaggie, "I'm not about to put on some show for these fucking chumps."

Angel Dust smirks, "Oh, I will," Angel kicks his legs up onto Husks lap, who glares, "but it's cash up front, and I know that one," he points at Pentious, "can't afford me."

Angel then glances at Sam, "But Sammy, baby, you get to go for free, that cute shy thing does it for me."

Sir Pentious scoffs, "Gross! I'd never think of it, spider!"

"N-No thank you, Angel..." Sam's cheeks are dusted a darker red as glances away from Angel.

Vaggie clears her throat, "Right, well, let's get started... Charlie?"

"Actually, I thought maybe you could take the lead on this one." She smiles at the moth Sinner, "I trust everyone, so maybe you know better on how to build it properly!" Charlie walks over to everyone else, standing beside the couch.

"What? Uhh, I don't know if I'm qualified, uh..." Vaggie panics a bit, coughing...

Charlie beams, "Oh, come on. It'll be easy! I'm sure you can handle this."