Masquerade (Pt.2)

<[-------------------------------]>
<[---------------------------------------]>

<[-------------------------------]>

-+ Hell +-
-+ Valentino's Studio +-
-+ Afternoon +-

Sam is walking beside Charlie as they near Valentino's Studio, "Now Charlie, please look at me," she does so, a smile on her lips, "Please do not sing, Valentino is not a song enjoyer."

"But what if he needs a song?" Charlie hums, "What if, I sing so good, he has a change of heart?"

"C-Charlie..." Sam sighs, facepalming, "I... I wish it worked like that, but Valentino isn't a good guy... He-He enjoys his work..."

"You enjoy your work." Charlie smiles.

"...Charlie, he's a scumbag, I'm not." Sam deadpans, he grabs her shoulders, "Just don't sing, and I'll convince Vaggie to let you sing another time, got it?"

"Yeah, pssh, I can do that!" Charlie smiles, giving Sam's arms a squeeze before walking to the door of the studio that stopped in front of.

The two enter the building, and are met with a small reception, the walls are lined with posters, most of which star Angel Dust in various situations.

Sam walks up to the receptionest desk, "Excuse me?" The woman looks up, then smirks upon seeing Sam.

"How can I 'help' you?~" She bites her lip...

"Uh, is Valentino in?" Sam glances back at Charlie, "My names Sam, I have an offer from Carmilla Carmine."

"Oooh~ You're that Sam?" she smirks, "Yeah, Valentino told me to keep an eye out for a Sam."

"...Does that mean I can see him?" Sam hums.

The woman glances past Sam at Charlie, "Bringing a girl?~" she smirks, beginning to type onto her computer, "He's in the fifth recording room down the hall to the right, and here's my number."

She slides a small slip of paper across the table, and Sam, with a uncomfortable shudder he takes the paper and stuffs it into his pocket, grabbing Charlie's wrist and dragging her past the desk.

"Why'd you use the Carmine name?" Charlie tilts her head a bit.

"Valentino is desperate for Carmine weapons," he says it quietly, walking past a few scantily clad men and women, "I-I mostly used it cause I knew it'd work..."

They reach the door, "Uh, maybe you should go first." Sam lets Charlie walk ahead, pushing the door open,

Sam follows her into the room, spotting Angel beneath another Sinner, "Charlie? Sam?" The Sinner atop Angel tilts his head a bit.