014

CHAPTER FOURTEEN

CHAPTER FOURTEEN.
narrative

december 31st, 2022: iowa city, ia

it's new year's eve, and our first day back on campus. we're back a week early, because kate has practice. i'm not prepared for the bulk of the season that's upon us. i won't be able to see kate as often, but that's a battle for another day. tonight we are going to enjoy ourselves at the bars.

kate, harper, some of the team, and myself are all getting ready to go out. we've been pregaming, and we're all just a little tipsy.

"we should go live"
jada suggests

we all agree, so she sets up her phone and we continue to get ready, while answering questions.

"are kate and nayvie dating"
caitlin reads out

"yes, yes we are"
kate answers, with a wink

"i need kate religiously"
harper reads another comment

"to bad she's in my bed every night"
i laugh, as i kiss her

i can't wait to watch all the fan edits from this live tomorrow. do i have a folder of all of them? yes, and i am not ashamed.

"shots shots shots"
jada parades, pouring some tito's

we throw them back, and the burning sensation tingles in my throat. a bit later we make it to dc sports bar on campus. it took us about thirty minutes, but we had to walk since we drank some, and didn't trust ourselves behind the wheel.

the smell of alcohol penetrates the air around me, as we walk into the bar. crowds of sweaty bodies dance like there is no tomorrow, couples makeout up against the walls, and the times square new years celebration plays on every screen.

kate and i are sitting at the bar top, me in her lap.

"i'm going to go talk to my classmate real quick i'll be back"
i tell kate

"already missing you"
kate says, as she pecks my forehead

omniscient

nayvie's poli sci classmate noah has been crushing on her since first semester, although she is completely oblivious. nayvie sees him as nothing other than a friend... if that. even though she's into guys, noah definitely isn't her type. think of like a frat bro plus a finance guy, and that's the definition of him.

"hey nayvie, how have you been"
noah greets

"pretty good, nice to see you"
nayvie replies

"you look amazing tonight"
he winks

although noah is a friend to nayvie, we all know what he wants to get from her tonight. since she's what some would call "white girl wasted", and he's pretty sober it would be pretty easy.

"oh.. um thanks, you look nice as well"
she states

while all of this occurring, kate is watching jealously from her barstool. although, she doesn't know what is being said. she knows she doesn't like it one bit. kate can tell noah has gotten a little touchy, and that's her last straw. she gets up and shoves through the crowd to get to her girl.

"what the fuck are you doing to my girl dude"
kate states viciously

"nothing my bad i um didn't know she was taken"
he stutters, backing away

"whatever just piss off"
kate fussed

after that situation was handled the countdown to new years was nearly beginning. a fresh start for nayvie and kate as they take on there new romantic relationship.

everyone was frantic searching for a new year's kiss. not nayvie and kate of course, because they have each other. the both of them were fairly intoxicated, resulting in them being really touchy.

kate stood closely behind nayvie with hands around her waist, as nayvie grinded up against her. there sweaty bodies meshing together, moving to the sound of the music.

3.
2.
1.
HAPPY NEW YEARS

people celebrate as confetti flutters around the bar. kate tangles her fingers in nayvie's brunette locks as she kisses her passionately. nayvie tounge fights for dominance, but quickly is over powered by kate who's clearly in control.

kate grabs nayvie's ass and deepens the kiss, as her hands travel all over her girlfriend's body the two separate of them separate only to breath after the long lasting kiss.

"i need you"
kate says grabbing nayvie's hand as she follows her to the bathroom.

authors note
i've been so unmotivated
lately, but you guys deserve
an update. so here it is!
#kayvie❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥