003

CHAPTER TWO

CHAPTER TWO.
narrative + messages

august 3rd, 2022: iowa city, ia

i woke up this morning with kate's strong arms still tight around me. i slept the best i have in a while. mostly because our bodies naturally fit so well together. i want to lay in bed for a bit a longer, since i'm not busy today, but i'm sure kate has practice.

kate gently pulls away from me, so she can get up to leave.

"morning nayvs"
kate mutters

"morning"
i reply

might i say her morning voice is so sexy. like i cannot get enough of it. her appearance is a bit disheveled, but she still looks absolutely beautiful. her beauty never fails to amaze me.

"i have to go to practice in a bit, but some of the team is going out tonight... if you wanna come"
kate tells me

"yea i don't have anything to do.. just text me the details"
i say

kate leaves and harper and i just chill around the apartment, getting used to our new home.

"so you and kate"
harper smiles and nudges my shoulder

"what about us"
i reply

"i know you still like her"
she says

"i mean... i don't know. i have feelings for her obviously, but she probably doesn't feel the same"
i say defeated

"nayvie do you see how she looks at you. she has to feel something."
harper says

"i really truly hope she does"
i express

iMessage

kate🤍
we are going to the bars at 10 tonight

i can pick yall up if you want

nayvie🫶🏼
yea that works, see you then!
liked by kate🤍

"we're going out tonight"
i say

"yayyy, can't wait to get wasted"
harper exclaims

she has always been a party girl. me too to be honest, but i usually try to stay sober for her.

a couple hours pass and we start getting ready. i want to look good tonight... for kate.

"which one"
i ask holding up two options.

"umm the black one. it makes your tits look so so good"
harper squeals

we blast drake on the speaker disregarding our neighbors, while continuing to get ready.

"can you do my hair, please"
i questioned

"ouuu you wanna get all cute for your girlfriend"
harper picks at me

" kate isn't even my girlfriend"
i say blushing

"not yet"
harper winks

she ends up doing my hair and then kate arrived a couple minutes after. once i open the door for her she looks me up and down.

"eyes up here kate"
i giggle

"my bad it's just umm wow... you look good nayvs"
kate stutters

"you don't look to bad yourself martin"
i smile

we get in her car greeted by caitlin, jada, and gabbie. i've met them before at games, but we don't know each other that well. we talk a lot on the ride there with taylor swift playing in the background.

i'm sitting shotgun next to kate who is driving. she looks so good driving, but at this point i think she looks good under any circumstances.

authors note
they are just the cutest things
btw this is def not a slowburn
anyways #kayvie❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥, see ya!