Chapter Twenty:Stressed

November 12th, 2014

"It been an while since I have seen you." Francis said.

"Yeah I have been busy lately." I said.

"You should visit more but how is the wedding planning going along for you?" He asked.

"It is stressful but it is going great." I stated.

I know it been like two months but I have decided to visit my mom so I can talk to her and maybe fix the mother and son relationship that we had.

Also I was tired of staying home since Erika was out getting her hair done so yeah.......

"You know for someone who have money you could easily have it done in a day or a week." He said.

"Well elope is a thing so I could had done that but I didn't." I explained.

"Yeah but is there a reason on why you are here?"

"I want to talk to my mom but I don't know if she is here."

"No she is not here."

"Okay well I gotta go so I will see you soon."

"Sammy you know you need to talk to her."

I sighed." I know that Francis but it is just hard and I know that she is mad that I didn't  want her at my wedding since you know the reason why."

Francis rolled his eyes at me ."You will never get over that won't you?"

"I am over it but I just don't want it to stuck in my head."

"Isn't your dad coming to your wedding?"

"I might not invite  him I don't know but I do want both of my parents there."

"If you want both of them there then just let go of the past and go on with your life."

"Yeah you are right Francis."

"Of course I am but anyway you should come over for thanksgiving."

"Damn about that me and Erika are having thanksgiving dinner at our place so you guys can come."

"Okay what time?"

"Like at eight."

***************

"What are you eating?" Erika asked as she walked into the living room.

"Fish tacos." I said, taking a bite of my taco.

"That make me want to vomit right now." She said, sitting next to me on the couch.

I laughed. "When is your doctor appointment because I want to go."

"This Friday at ten in the morning."

"Well I got nothing going on that day."

I am not going to lie but this is all news to me because becoming a father is really a scary thing for me.

Imagine having sex in a car and didn't use a condom like you always do because you didn't have one with you so you promised to pull out but you forgot or just have strong swimmers.

Crazy ain't it? I want to be a dad but shit just feel so fucking scary and I don't know what to fucking do right now.

"Hey are you okay?" Erika questioned as her head was on my shoulder.

"I am fine baby." I said.

The doorbell rang and I got up to opened the door to see Erika's father standing front of the door.

"Erika doesn't want to see you here anymore so get the fuck out of here!" I yelled.

"I need to talk to my daughter." Erika's dad said.

I scoffed. "She doesn't want to talk to you so get out."

"I know she didn't say that so tell her come to the door right now so we can talk." He yells.

She literally told you that she doesn't want to see you ever again in your face the last time y'all saw each other. ....Also I don't want to Erika to stress herself because that is bad for our child.

"You know damn well she said that to your fucking face and matter of fact why didn't you stay and become a great father to her then maybe Erika will let you talk to her." I exclaimed.