Chapter Thirty:Stop Worrying About It

"You know it is your decision whether you want her to sign a prenup," Grandpa said.

"I trust my fiancée a lot and a prenup is out of the question but I am just tired of my mom thinking my relationship would be like hers," I said.

"You are very much different from your parents Sammy but your mom understood that she can't predict the future," Grandpa responded.

I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair. "All I want to do is just get married and not be like my parents but I can't do that without hearing any crazy assumptions."

"Then tune them out and it is not hard to do that."

I could try that but it can either be hard or not depending on the issue.

"Don't get mad at me for this but you were married and got divorced, did you ever know...."

"I never did because I knew they wouldn't make the same mistakes I did and also they are grown enough to make their own choices without thinking stupid."

"But anyway though your mom is trying to not to make sure you don't end up like them."

Yeah who wants to be married to someone who is  half  your age and don't think it will put an effect on your kids.......

"So do you think my dad marrying my mom was a mistake?"

"Woah Sammy I didn't say it was but if your parents think that then it was and also I honestly thought it was a mistake."

"Yeah because high school relationships doesn't last long but some does so why am I not worried."

"Exactly stop worrying about it and also  go see a therapist."

"I am seeing one."

"When the last time you went?"

"Like couple weeks ago."

"Yeah don't  stop going to it because you really need it."

"Ok wow Grandpa."

*******************

Two days later.........

"Look they aren't going to do this if you sign the other contract with less money so it is your choice." Griffin said.

"There is like three reasons why I won't or would sign it but I honestly need a new scenery and my fiancée got a new job in Florida." I said.

"Wow that's great for her and also the funniest thing about this is that Miami Marlins want to trade for you." He told me.

"You are lying aren't you?"

"I am not lying  Sammy but there are four teams that are willing to trade for you like Baltimore, Chicago, Miami and Boston."