{CHAP 21}💐

'Now you're standin' right Infront of me~'

'It hurts me to know that i lied~'

'To try to protect your feelings~'

As Milo relaxed on the airplane, music flowing through his headphones, he gazed out the window, captivated by the vast expanse of clouds. Lost in the serenity of the moment, he suddenly felt a presence beside him. Glancing to his side, he noticed a boy who appeared to be around seventeen years old.

Ignoring the stranger, Milo immersed himself in his own world, swaying gently to the rhythm playing in his ears. However, his peaceful state was abruptly shattered as he felt a cold and wet sensation on his lap. Startled, he looked down to find that wine had accidentally spilled onto him.

'wha—?'

His frustration mounting, Milo's eyebrows furrowed, and he turned to give the boy a stern glare. "What did you do? Look what you've done!" he exclaimed, his voice filled with irritation.

'The hell?he is older than me,i think,but he's clumsy!?'

'Gosh,this is annoying!!!'

Feeling flustered and embarrassed, the boy stammered an apology, his face turning red. "I-I'm really sorry. It was an accident. I didn't mean for that to happen."

'Whatever,he knows how to say sorry,guess i have to accept it'

'i just gonna call for help then'

Milo's annoyance subsided slightly as he noticed the boy's sincere remorse. Taking a deep breath to calm himself, he decided to seek help and headed towards the nearest flight attendant, explaining the situation and requesting assistance.

With the help of the flight attendant, Milo was directed to a bathroom where he could clean up and change into fresh clothes. After ensuring he was presentable, Milo returned to his seat, feeling a mix of frustration and understanding towards the boy who had unintentionally spilled the wine.

As he settled back into his seat, Milo stole a glance at the boy, who seemed remorseful as he avoided eye contact. Milo decided to break the tension and offer a small smile. "Accidents happen, I guess. Let's just try to enjoy the rest of the flight, okay?"

The boy cautiously nodded, relieved by Milo's understanding. "Thank you for being... understanding. I'll make sure to be more careful from now on."

With their brief moment of discord resolved, Milo and the boy spent the remainder of the flight in amiable silence.

As the hours passed, curiosity got the better of Milo, and he mustered the courage to strike up a conversation with the boy sitting beside him. Turning towards him, Milo offered a friendly smile.

"Milo," he began, extending his hand. "Nice to meet you. And you are?"

The boy blushed slightly but reciprocated the handshake. "Samuel Jackson, but you can call me Sam. Pleasure to meet you too, Milo."

Milo's curiosity piqued further, and he couldn't help but ask, "So, Sam, what brings you to Australia? Is it for a vacation or something?"

Sam's cheeks turned a deeper shade of red as he shyly responded, "Well, actually, I'm going to visit my girlfriend. We've been in a long-distance relationship for a while now, and I couldn't wait any longer to see her."

Milo's eyes widened in understanding, a smile forming on his lips. "That's really sweet, Sam. I hope your visit with your girlfriend goes well. Love knows no boundaries, right?"