Chapter 16

Chapter 16

"Cheesy right?" He chuckled as I laughed.

"Should be but it doesn't feel like it." I shrugged and I felt him suddenly stop walking behind me.

I looked back at him and he looked dumbfounded. "Problema mo?" I asked, my brows furrowed.

He pouted. "Bubs, I beg of you. Please stop messing with me." He pleaded as I frowned.

"Hindi naman ah?" Patanong na sagot ko at umirap siya.

He sighed. "You're making me paasa and I'm falling for it." He pouted.

Umirap naman ako. "Anong paasa? Gago ka hindi ako paasa." Singhal ko at napabuntong hininga siya. Alam mo iyong type na parang pasan-pasan niya iyong buong mundo? Oo ganoon.

"You're making me fall harder for you and it's not healthy for me. Especially when you don't feel the same." He pointed to me as I rolled my eyes.

"OA mo. Tsaka malay mo diba?" I grinned.

He gasped dramatically and pointed to me. "See? This is what I'm talking about! You're pa fall." He accused as I laughed.

Then he grinned and pinched my nose between his middle finger and index. "You're so cute. At this point I don't even mind if you're making me hope or if you're giving me mixed signals." He said looking at me with those blue eyes. I looked into it—since Zac told me to—and it was full of adoration.

"Dami mong alam." Kako at tinalikuran siya dahil nagsisimula na namang mamula ang mukha ko.

He chuckled and we started walking around the store again.

"Tama na iyan." Kako at tinignan siya.

He smiled and ruffled my hair. "Wait for me here." He said and started walking to the counter.

I stopped his hand. "Sama ako." I pouted as he tilted his head.

"Sure but aren't you tired? You can just sit there if you want." He pointed to the couch inside the store.

"Ayoko." I sneered. "Magmumukha akong loner." Kako at tumawa siya.

"Alright then, let's go." He said and intertwined his hand with mine.

I frowned. "Namimihasa ka na ata ah?" Panay ba naman hawak sa kamay ko.

He grinned. "Well, while it lasts, why not take advantage of it?" He said as I shook my head in disbelief.

I tried to shake my hand off of his grasp but he didn't want to let go. Napakabwisit neto.

"Bumalik ex niya." Kyrie pouted as I sighed. Ayan na nga ba ang sinasabi ko.

Her eyes started to water as I hugged her. "Bebe, it's not your fault." I said stroking her back as she sobbed.

Tatlong araw na nga lang uuwi na kami tapos ganito ko pa siya iiwan? Eh sinong magbabantay sakaniya eh pupunta naman sa Manila ang Kuya niya.

She was sobbing. "Des, hindi pala talaga siya magbabago." She said and choked on her tears as I sighed.

"Hayaan mo na, Ky. Hindi lang naman siya ang lalaki sa mundo. Leave your memories with him and move on." I said still stroking her back.

Her cries got louder. "Hindi naman ganoon kadali iyon eh." She sobbed.

"Alam ko. Kaya dahan-dahanin mo lang. Nandito lang ako. Tawagan mo ako o di kaya ay i-chat mo ako. I'll try my best to give you time if you need someone to talk to." Hinaplos ko ang buhok niya habang umiiyak siya.