Chapter 42

Chapter 42

Triveon was looking at me with his eyes squinted. "Sure ka ba diyan sa pinapasukan mo?" He asked.

I nodded. "Oo. Hindi naman nila ako mapipilit sa mga bagay na ayokong gawin. That's in the contract." I said and he sighed.

"You're freaking unexpected, man. Zac and Hale were really shocked when they saw your face in a billboard." He said and I laughed.

"This is just a part-time job. I'll stop after I have my license." I said and he chuckled.

"More like after you finally get the two back to your side. I mean, with Ace you'll just have to wait since he promised that he will come back. But with Des, doon ka mahihirapan." He said and I rolled my eyes.

I shrugged. "I'll try to talk to her about it. If she doesn't want to then I'll just have to blackmail her." I said smiling.

His jaw dropped. "That's bad, man. You're evil." He said and I laughed. "Who do you think I learned this from?" I asked him, raising a brow.

He cleared his throat. "Effective kase siya. Proven and tested, man." He said and I laughed.

The doorbell continuously rang here in my pad and this is just not it. Mamayang ten pa ang klase ko and so I decided to sleep in but the person that's outside right now says otherwise.

I sighed and opened the door. "I don't take appointments." I yawned.

I heard a shutter sound. "Tsk tsk, a model shouldn't open his door topless. What if a die-hard fan was the one here in my place right now?" I heard a familiar voice.

My eyes widened and looked at the person in front of me. "Bakit ka nandito?!" I asked, shocked.

He grinned and pushed me aside. "I'm tired from my flight, Kuya. Give me a break." He said and entered my pad.

I followed behind him and closed the door. "You found her?" I asked.

He sat on the couch. "Not yet. I think I should ask Desiree about it." He said and looked at the framed picture on the coffee table. "I heard what happened." He said and looked at me.

I sighed and sat beside him. "Can't stop it." I said and lied my head on the back of the couch.

"Didn't you explain?" He asked.

I chuckled. "Do you think she made me?" I asked and he sighed.

"That's tough." He said and patted my shoulder. "I'm proud of you, though." He smiled.

"You've come such a long way. I'm so proud of you, Kuya." He said and I smiled.

"Don't go running off without saying anything about your whereabouts now, alright?" I said and he laughed.

"I won't leave without saying anything now, Kuya." He said and I took the cap from the coffee table and handed it to him.

"Welcome back, Ace."

He smiled. "I'm back, Kuya."

"What the hell was that, Jax?!" My manager asked me right after the interview.

I frowned. "I'll just post on my Instagram that I was joking." I said casually.

He raised a brow. "You think that will keep reporters off from digging? You just made another issue, surely they won't stop digging about her whereabouts." He said and my jaw clenched.

"Ako na ang bahala doon." I said and left the company before driving to Triveon's company

He looked surprised to see me. "Ginagawa mo rito?" He asked when I entered his office.