Chapter 40

Chapter 40

"Are you possessed?" Triveon suddenly asked me while we were sitting in the cafeteria for lunch.

I frowned. "No?" I answered questioningly.

Zac tilted his head. "Possessive pwede pa." He said and I glared at him.

It was definitely a mistake that he's the first person I told my feelings to. I knew I should've told Ace about it and not this guy. Ace has better opinions than anyone and he never judges me. Well, I mean he does when I do something stupid but he's the only one who can really understand me fully.

But I didn't want to pester him. He's probably busy studying.

I glanced at Triveon who was looking at me like I'm some sort of a weird person. "What?" I asked.

He was about to talk but a feminine voice talked behind me. "Hi po, Kuya Jax." I heard.

I looked back and it was a girl with a red ID lace. A girl from Grade 9? She had those very red lips and very white face. Is this called foundation overload?

I raised a brow and turned my back against her. "Uh, para po sa'yo." She placed a red envelope in front of me and she sat beside me.

I pushed the envelope towards her.  "Take it and leave." I told her. "You're ruining my lunch time." I added.

She looked taken aback for a little second but then she smiled again. "Hindi po. Para po sa'yo iyan." She pushed the envelope in front of me again. "Nandiyan po number ko." She winked at me.

I grimaced. "I don't date minors. I'm not a pedo." I said, disgust evident in my voice. "Leave and take this. My appetite is slowly deteriorating because of your presence here." I said and handed her the envelope which she gladly took before leaving with a little bit of moisture in her eyes.

"That was..." Hale trailed and looked down on his food. "Unexpected." He continued before taking a spoonful of his food to his mouth.

Triveon looked at me. "I know you don't date minors but you're not that harsh in rejecting them. You usually talk to them with that soothing voice of yours so instead of stopping they'll just keep pestering you." He said. 

I just shrugged. "It gets exhausting. They keep on bugging me and it's starting to piss me off." I said and continued eating.

Zac grimaced. "That's very harsh. She was crying." He said and I frowned. "There's a lot of guys who are in the same grade level as she is. Her dreams are too high." I said.

Triveon also nodded. "Right. But people loves what they can't have." He sighed.

I sighed at his statement. Yeah right. I love what I can't have. But, I think I can have her. Not right now but sooner in the future. There's no way I'm letting her out of my sight until she's mine.

I came out of the student council room because of the meeting for the upcoming event, which is the XVU and KCU's annual celebration of rivalry. Which is very rubbish, who celebrates a rivalry? Only KCU and XVU does.

"Jax!" A girl suddenly blocked my way.

I raised a brow and evaded her but she just blocked my way again. "I'm Shannon. XVU's secretary?" She told me.

Ah, her. That annoying secretary who won't just shut up about her opinions and the one that kept interrupting XVU's president. That made Zac's blood boil and he almost kicked this girl out of the room earlier. I also heard she's really picky and that she bought her position in the student council. Disgusting.

I nodded. "I'm aware. Now if you may excuse me. I still have a class to attend to." I said and was about to walk the other way but she blocked the way again. I'm so close to pushing her out of my way.