Chapter 43

Chapter 43

"We need a ride home." I told Zac.

He scoffed. "Ganyan naman kayong lahat. Mangingidnap kayo tapos gagamitin niyo 'tong barko ko para makauwi kayo. Mga manggagamit." He ranted.

I frowned. "Pupunta ka o hindi?" I asked.

"Papunta na. I'm just around your island." He said and I hummed before ending the call.

"Sino 'yon?" A hoarse voice asked behind me.

I smirked and looked back. "Sheesh, paos." I teased.

She glared at me and rolled her eyes. "Sino nga?" She asked again.

"Our ride home." I replied.

She frowned. "By air or by water?" She asked.

I smiled. "By water." I said and she nodded before sitting down beside me.

"Welcome to KZL cruise, where your dreams come true." Zac grinned.

Desiree frowned. "Hindi ba "where your dreams connect and sail with the sea" 'yon?" She asked.

Zac frowned. "Nagpapatawa lang e. Heto namang si Desiree, hindi nalang sinakyan joke ko." He said pouting.

I just chuckled. "He's lying. Talaga lang na nakalimutan niya ang motto ng kompanya niya." I whispered to Desiree.

Zac glared at me. "Ikaw, umayos ka kung ayaw mong ipakain kita sa mga pating diyan." He rolled his eyes.

"Jax." Desiree called for me.

I immediately looked at her. "Po?" I asked and she handed me a test tube.

"Can you take this to the lab for me?" She asked and I nodded.

"Thank you." She smiled and I left with a smile on my face.

Nurse Ria stood beside me. "May something po ba kayo ni Doc?" She asked.

I frowned. "Desiree?" I asked and she nodded. I just shrugged. "Healing stage." I replied.

She just nodded. "Para po saan?" Tanong niya.

I tilted my head. Should I tell her? Before I can even answer a hand shoved her away. "Kailangan ka raw ni Doctor Adora sa pedia." Desiree told her.

Nurse Ria frowned. "Kakagaling ko lang po doon." Angal niya.

Desiree just shrugged. "Kailangan ka raw ulit." She said and Nurse Ria frowned.

"Ang possessive naman ng doctor na 'to." She mumbled before leaving us.

Desiree glared at me. "Binabackstab mo ba ako?" She squinted her eyes.

I chuckled and pinched her nose between my middle finger and my index finger. "Nah, she was just asking if there's something going on between the two of us." I said and she nodded in realization.

"Anong sinabi mo?" She asked while we were walking towards her on-call room.

"I told her we were still in the healing stage, because we are." I said as she chuckled and pinched my cheeks. "Cute mo." She said and opened the door while I was behind her, all red.

She sat on the couch as I followed and she lied her head on my shoulder. "Are you tired?" I asked.

She nodded and hugged me. "Super. I need to take a nap." She said pouting.

I caressed her hair. "You can take a nap. Gigisingin nalang kita kapag kailangan ka na sa labas." I said and she nodded.

"Love you." I kissed her forehead.