Chapter 37

Chapter 37

"Do you need help?" I asked Ace, who was doing a homework.

He looked at me and shook his head. "Nah, I'm all good. I'll just tell you when I need help." He said and I nodded.

"I'll be in my room. Tell me if you need anything." I said and took my phone from the coffee table.

He raised a brow. "Can you cook for me?" He asked with a smirk.

I chuckled. "I can. Only if you want the food to be burnt." I said and walked to my room.

Dos for two, two-twobi😜😜

Rexvion: Umuwi ka na baby @Achilles @Jax

My brows furrowed. They changed the name again? It's Theo this time, huh.

Jax: Can't

Achilles: Next year

Right, we'll have to visit the Philippines again next year. I wonder how they are doing.

Theo: Sinong gago na naman ba ang pumalit sa pangalan ng GC?

Wallace: @Jarius, he's mad, dude

Jace: I told you it was a bad idea

Jarius: AKO NAKA DUTY THIS WEEK‼️‼️

Jarius: Pinag-trip-an mo kase pangalan ko last last week

Jarius: Bumabawi lang

Right. I almost forgot about that. The name changes every week and for a week you can't change the name at all even if it involves your name because everything depends on the one who's on duty that week. It's really a hassle when you have beef with the one changing the name at the same week that you guys are still beefing.

Like Theo and Jarius right now. Last last week was Theo's duty and he made fun of Jarius' second name.

Theo set the group name to "Lyxid sumisisid like a fish". That made Jarius mad because he hated fish and he was being compared to one. If that was me, I'd also be mad, being compared to something I hate.

And so, Jarius got his revenge this week, I guess.

Clint: So, paano kapag hindi naman kainsu-insulto iyong pangalan?

Clint: Like, maganda naman iyong pangalan

Clint: Nugagawen?

My brows furrowed. Is he on duty next week? Because if he is, that's trouble for me.

I commented on his Instagram post last week and said that he looked like the monkey that he took a picture with. I took it back in an instant but I guess it hit a nerve. I'm not sorry though. It was funny because he was making the same face as the monkey, they looked like twins.

Triveon: Si Jax ba iyan?

Clint: Oo

Clint: Tangina mo @Jax naiinis pa rin ako sa'yo tangina mo

Creint: Totoo naman?

Achilles: Truth hurts

Jax: You looked like twins

Jax: I really couldn't tell who was who

Clint: Eto ka sa'kin 🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻