5

Alhaitham POV

A few days had passed and I had gone back to work yesterday. The amount of paperwork that was piled on my desk was making me extremely stressed. I had stayed back at work and me and Kaveh hadn't kissed in about a day and a half. Kaveh also hadn't had a drink in a while which I guess was good. But tonight, we had our game of TCG. Apparently there is one other person coming. A foreigner who is also a supposed alcoholic. He's visiting from monstadt as the alcohol business is just as good here as it is over there and apparently they're going a collaboration. Fun. More alcoholics to deal with.

Sooner than later, I finish almost three quarters of my paperwork of two days. I can finish the rest tomorrow.

I make my way home, making sure to lock everything before doing so, and in about twenty minutes, I arrive at our house. I walk in and see Kaveh wearing that goddamn skintight shirt with the tracksuit pants again. I couldn't help but sneak up on him.

As I did that, I snaked my arms around his slim and beautiful waist, hugging him from behind and resting my head on his shoulder.

"Hey, beautiful." I say to him, knowing it was going to cringe him out.

"Oh my archon stop it!" He complains, giggling.

I start to give him a few kisses on the neck, earning quiet moans and heavy breathes of satisfaction. I pull away from his neck and start heading to my room.

"Just getting dressed, Kaveh." I say to him as I'm walking away.

It's not much, but I put on a grey t-shirt and I put on similar tracksuit pants as Kavehs, except mine were a dark sage-ey green colour. I walked out and I chucked some shoes on in the process.

I saw Kaveh stare at me, almost like he was in awe. Surely not LOL.

We then left to the tavern. We walked, hand in hand, and he was just talking about his new blueprints that he is in love with. I just listened to him. His voice was so gorgeous. Just like him.

We arrived at the tavern and we went inside to the regular table that cyno, tighnari and this new person was sitting at.

"Oh! It's about time you two!" Tighnari says. He's already tipsy.

"So, boys, this is Kaeya! Kaeya, this is Alhaitham and Kaveh!" Tighnari introduces us. He seems nice, until he decided to grab one of Kavehs hands and kiss it to say hello.

It had been a long night. Kaveh and Kaeya had a drinking contest to see who had the highest tolerance, and Kaeya won by a whole ass mile. They were chatting at the bar just about different alcohols. I moved my headset a little to try and hear them and make sure Kaeya wasn't being a creep.

Kaveh POV

"I love the feather in your ponytail! Such vibrant colour and a gorgeous pattern!" I compliment. He truely had a pretty feather.

"I like yours too. Just as beautiful as its owner." Kaeya replied with a wink.

Okayyyy. Uncomfy. He's nice and all, but I didn't want him to hit on me.

Suddenly, Alhaitham came over to us, grabbed my hand and pulled me away to one of the private booths. He didn't say anything before he started kissing me on the neck.

"H-Haitham!" I stuttered. It felt nice, but what if someone walked in.

All he did was grunt in my neck before I felt him nibble and suck slightly on my sweet spot. I moaned as I felt his warm mouth on my neck and I could feel myself get hard.

I was a moaning mess as he was giving me a few hickeys on my neck. He eventually pulled away.

"Okay, you can finish your conversation with him now." He said. Jealousy looked hot on him, I'm not going to lie.

"Haitham! You..." I groaned as I walked out of the room trying to cover my bulge the best I could.

I made my way back over to Kaeya, hickeys all over my neck.

"Aww. Was the boyfriend jealous?" He teased.

We weren't actually boyfriends yet. I wanted to ask him, but not while I was drunk.

"Um.." I hummed uncomfortably.

Soon after, I just walked away from him. He wasn't in his right mind and I didn't want Alhaitham to be upset at me for someone else flirting with me, and also because of the uncomfortableness of the situation.

I sat next to him and listened as he talked to tighnari and cyno about work, but when I had sat down, Alhaitham put his hand on my thigh. Had he had something to drink? I'd be fucked if I know.

A little time passed and we all went home. I actually wasn't too drunk either, which I'm kind of sad about.

Alhaitham POV

I hated being jealous over kaveh talking to other guys. We only just started getting intimate like this and he wasn't even my boyfriend.

"We need to talk, Kaveh." I said, my tone flat.

"About what?"

I pulled him to the couch and sat him down before sitting down myself.

"Um.. what..." I sighed trying to get the words out. "What are we?" I asked, a little bit of hope in my voice. Kaveh could tell I was nervous and he held my hands.

"Whatever you want us to be. Friends, boyfriends, lovers, I don't care. I just want you." He said, smiling at me.

"This is hard for me..." I started. "You know I don't know how to be in a relationship and I want you to be patient with me. This is all so sudden and... I'm just not used to it. Do you think we could... maybe date?" I asked him my face red, embarrassed but hopeful. Instantly, Kaveh smiled and kissed me on the cheek, making my face and ears heat up.

"I never thought you'd be the first to ask. So, boyfriend, did you want to get some sleep?"

Boyfriend. That word kept repeating in my head while I stared into Kavehs eyes without saying anything. Next minute, I smash my lips onto his. I've never been like this before. Why do I want him so bad?

He kissed back immediately, pulling me down with him so I could "pin him" down on the couch. The make out got heated and I could feel myself getting an erection.

Kaveh POV

I was hard as fuck bro.

He had never don't anything like this before. He had never been so... needy for me. It was almost scary - IN A GOOD WAY.

Soon, we were a sweaty mess and our hair was very messy from each of us playing with the others. The kiss became sloppy and we both started to pull away to catch our breaths, a string of saliva hanging between our lips.

Our eyes met and his face and ears were red. We laid there for a bit, his head on my chest.

"You tired now, Haitham?" I asked, giggling.

"Mhm." He mumbled lowly. I think we both used the last of our energy for that make-out session. Soon after, I eventually got him to stand up and follow me to our bedroom. we both didn't bother to have a shower, so we just went to bed.

I laid down on my side of the bed, and before I knew it, I felt Alhaithams arms snake around my waist to pull me into a spooning position. I am head over heels dude y'all have NO IDEA.