33

The air in Fontaine was vibrant with the sound of splashing water and laughter as Kaveh and Alhaitham strolled hand in hand through the bustling streets. The scent of fresh pastries wafted through the air, and the shimmering canals sparkled under the afternoon sun. It had been a few months since their engagement, and now the date for their wedding was fast approaching. With a mix of excitement and nerves, the couple was finally diving into the preparations.

Today was the big day for fittings and meetings. They were set to meet with Chiori, the renowned designer, who would help them choose their suits. Charlotte had also been enlisted to capture the moments leading up to the wedding, while Navia coordinated the logistics for the venue—though that had proven to be a bit more complicated than expected, given Furina's whimsical nature.

Kaveh looked at Alhaitham, his eyes sparkling. "Can you believe it's finally happening? In just a few weeks, we'll be standing here, but instead of planning, we'll be celebrating!"

Alhaitham smiled, his usual calm demeanor slightly brighter. "I can believe it. The planning has been... intensive, to say the least."

As they entered a quaint boutique, the sound of a bell chimed softly overhead. Inside, Chiori was already waiting for them, surrounded by bolts of luxurious fabric and elegant designs.

"Ah, you must be the beautiful couple I've heard so much about!" Chiori greeted, her voice melodic. She rushed forward to embrace them both, her excitement palpable. "I'm thrilled to be a part of your special day. Let's get started, shall we?"

The couple nodded, feeling a rush of anticipation. "I can't wait to see what you've got for us!" Kaveh exclaimed, his enthusiasm infectious.

"Perfect! We'll start with your measurements. Alhaitham, if you could step over here—"

As Kaveh watched Alhaitham get measured, he felt a flutter in his stomach. "You know," he said playfully, "the more you stand there, the more handsome you look. How am I going to concentrate on my own suit when I'm constantly distracted by how dashing you'll be?"

Alhaitham shot him a sideways glance, a slight smirk tugging at his lips. "You do realize I could say the same about you, right? Though I'm not sure dashing is the word I would use."

"Flamboyant, then?" Kaveh countered, grinning as he struck a dramatic pose. "I'm going for *fabulous* on this special day."

Chiori laughed, stepping back to admire Kaveh. "Fabulous is the perfect choice for you, Kaveh. We'll make sure it's stunning."

"Thank you, Chiori! I trust your expertise completely," Kaveh replied, his heart soaring with excitement.

Just then, the door swung open, and Lumine, Paimon, Tighnari, Cyno, and Tartaglia all entered together.

"Hey, everyone!" Lumine called out, her eyes sparkling. "We couldn't miss the fitting! How's it going?"

"Busy but productive!" Kaveh said, waving them over. "You guys are just in time to see Alhaitham in his suit."

"Lucky for him," Cyno teased, folding his arms as he leaned against the wall. "But I'm more interested in how you plan to pull off your own look."

"I'll be the star of the show, obviously!" Kaveh said, puffing out his chest dramatically. "Alhaitham will just be there for moral support."

"Wow, confidence is key, huh?" Cyno smirked, shaking his head. "But seriously, what's your vision for the wedding?"

Kaveh launched into an enthusiastic description, gesturing animatedly. "We're thinking a classic yet whimsical theme. Lots of flowers, some elegant touches, and of course, a breathtaking venue! We just have to get Furina to approve everything first."