Well Well Well ~ Ch.6

*Gojo's POV*

A soft sigh left my lips as I put my hands in my pockets walking down the alleyway slowly. I can't feel her anywhere, but deep down I knew she was close by. All I could think about was why Nanami was involved with the enemy, someone going after the students. I got sucked into my thoughts as I walked down the dark alleyway trying to piece together Nanami and this woman but a cold feeling against my neck pulled me out of my thoughts.

"If it isn't the ego filled playboy himself" A soft voice whispered in my ear I tried wrapping my infinity around me but for some reason I could not.

"Very bold of you to come after me" I smirked grabbing her wrist tightly and yanking her in front of me but she had a death grip on her blade.

"You are the one chasing me from what I gather" She growled from underneath her mask.

"And you are wanted dead or alive. Your choice personally the easier one for you would be just coming with me" I chuckled letting go of her wrist as I took in her appearance. Her black tank top now sticking to her body as rain ran down her black leather jeans into black boots, her hair soaked pushed back as her black mask covered most of her face but she had deep purple eyes and black bandages around the palms of her hands and knuckles.

"I know you are used to easy but I'm far from easy pretty boy" She snapped warping behind me and kicked my back making me stumble a few feet forward.

"Sad. Guess I'll be dragging in a corpse" I smirked as I adjusted my blindfold but I still couldn't use my infinity.

Instead I decided hand to hand would be best, I needed a corpse to bring in. The longer we fought I noticed she wouldn't actually stab me or slice me, she was smart I could feel it in her movement but she wouldn't hurt me. She was holding back and honestly I felt offended she wasn't treating me like she did Mahito but it just made me wonder why.

Quickly I knocked one of her knives out of her hand which seemed to surprise her but before she could warp behind me again I smirked as I held her own knife to her throat tilting her head upward.

"Well well well.. How the tables have turned" I smirked leaning closer as her eyes stared back into where mine was. But I quickly realized how much cursed energy was in this knife, it was overwhelming and honestly hurt my hand.

"Now what?" She growled glaring up at me as she twirled her other knife in her hand but I pushed the knife further into his throat making her inhale sharply.

"You choose death right?" I taunted tilting her head up a little more and she rolled her eyes.

"I am just curious about one thing first" I hummed she looked at me conflicted but I reached up pulling her mask off quickly. She flinched at my touch but as I pulled away her soaked mask I studied over her face, she was the honestly the most beautiful woman I had seen. Her lips parted slightly as I moved the knife cutting her neck slightly but not enough to draw blood and I watched as rain ran down her face, down her neck to her chest.

"You've could've warped away by now, or seriously hurt me why haven't you?" I sighed looking back at her eyes seeing her already staring back at my blindfold.

"Guess you'll never know now will you?" She smirked as she leaned forward pushing herself into the knife. I growled yanking the knife away before I grabbed her by her neck swung around and slammed her against a wall keeping her pinned with my hand. Her lips parted as she let out a soft gasp and I hummed taking my blindfold off looking her in the eye as I stepped closer trapping her body against the wall with mine as I held the knife tightly, knowing I had to stop this.

"Guess not" I sighed as I quickly lifted my other hand holding the knife to stab her.

"STOP" Megumi shouted and I froze completely as the tip of the knife lightly pressed into her chest.