I Swear ~ Ch.7

*Your POV*

My heart stopped as I heard Megumi's voice and I was even more surprised to see Gojo stop. But from the look in Gojo's eyes I could tell Megumi meant a lot to him, Gojo would risk anything for Megumi even if that meant he put himself on the line. Which is why I couldn't hurt Gojo this entire time I knew Megumi needed him and I wouldn't hurt him like that.

"Megumi you need to go" Gojo sighed as the pressure from my knife loosening against my chest.

"Let her go" Megumi growled as his wolves started snapping their jaws getting ready to go after Gojo.

"Megumi you don't know who this is or what she's capable of-" Gojo tried but I laughed softly.

"Do you know who I am Gojo? Or have you not gotten that far yet?" I smirked looking up at him but got no response as he held my gaze so that was answer enough.

"Means nothing. You are stalking one of my students I have every right to tear you to pieces" Gojo glared at me but Megumi's wolves jumped forward stunning Gojo.

"LET HER GO" Megumi shouted but I held up my hand shushing Megumi.

"It's alright. Because Gojo's like me, he isn't going to a goddamn thing to me because of you" I smirked and Gojo's eyebrows furrowed together in confusion.

"Gojo please.." Megumi pleaded I watched Gojo compilate everything and every single outcome.

"You better know what you are doing little one" Gojo sighed pulling away and taking a step back. I let out a soft breath as I opened my empty hand calling my knife back from Gojo's hand. Quickly putting them away as I glanced over to Megumi seeing him staring at me lost and confused.

"If it isn't dad's pride and joy" I shook my head softly as I turned to him taking a few steps towards him.

"Y-Y/n?" Megumi mumbled in disbelief and I felt Gojo's watching us confused.

"That's close enough" Gojo growled warping behind Megumi so I stopped moving.

"Alright" I nodded as I let Megumi study over me but his eyes locked on mine and I watched as tears pooled in his eyes.

"Megumi what's going on?" Gojo asked confused but Megumi didn't even respond as he moved towards me quickly, wrapping his arms around my neck as he buried his face in my shoulder. I sighed softly in relief as I wrapped my arms around his torso locking eye contact with Gojo.

"Megumi" Gojo scolded so Megumi pulled back and turned to face Gojo keeping me behind him.

"You have to tell me what's going on. You know I can't just let her go-" Gojo sighed searching Megumi's face for anything but Megumi sighed softly as I stepped to his side looking up at him.

"This is Y/n... Y/n Fushiguro my biological older sister" Megumi quietly explained and Gojo's eyes widened as he quickly looked down at me but I kept my gaze down on Megumi's hands seeing them clenched, most likely in fear Gojo would still turn me in.

"Fuck" Gojo sighed running his fingers through his hair but I glanced back at him.

"You can turn me in if you need" I stated which made them both stunned, Megumi quickly shook his head reaching for me but I warped towards Gojo looking up at him.

"Nanami was right.. Megumi is safe with you and that's all I wanted. That's the only reason I've been watching him. If you need to turn me in you can" I explained, Megumi rushed towards me but I quickly put up a barrier stopping him from getting any closer.

Gojo and I locked eye contact, we both knew we were doing what we thought was right for Megumi. I took my knives out and tossed them to Gojo before putting my hands in front of me. In that moment I waited for Gojo to grab me and take me in but Gojo tossed me my knives back to me as he shook his head.

"I didn't find anyone so I don't know what you are talking about" Gojo shrugged before he slipped his blindfold back on, I looked at him surprised but I dropped my barrier letting Megumi move over to me and grab my hand.

"Come back with me. I want to show you everything" Megumi pleaded but I shook my head knowing if he wasn't on campus he was staying with Gojo.

"I'll come see you soon. But right now I have to go" I smiled softly but his grip tightened.

"Promise?" Megumi mumbled, glancing behind Megumi at Gojo and Gojo nodded softly so I hummed.

"I swear. Gojo knows how to find me or get ahold of me. So just let me know but I have things to do" I explained so Megumi nodded pulling away conflicted.