Fuck It ~ Ch.23

The following two weeks I hadn't even glanced Gojo's way, let alone actually speak to him. I started to feel guilty after Megumi seemed to be put in the middle although I didn't talk about Gojo I knew Gojo was bothering Megumi about me. Megumi called me earlier today asking to go out to the city that outlooked the city, he knew I loved going up to just look at the city. I took a deep breath as I walked up to the spot Megumi asked me to meet him at and I let out a sigh of relief seeing the view.

"You like it?" Megumi called out and I smiled nodding as I stared out at the bright lights in the night.

"Yes it's beautiful, but what did you need kiddo?" I asked glancing over my shoulder seeing him approaching me.

"I need you to be open minded" Megumi stated so my eyebrows furrowed together in confusion.

"Megumi?" I turned to him looking at him worried.

"The two people I care about the most can't even be in the same room anymore.. And it's driving me crazy because I need you both Y/n" He sighed and my heart sank as I felt Gojo's overwhelming presence.

"What did you need little- one..." Gojo trailed off and I felt his eyes on my back, I stiffened quickly.

"Well now that you both are here. Figure it out because I won't be in the middle anymore, I don't know what happened but I need you both to at least be able to be civil" Megumi growled glaring back at Gojo and Gojo sighed as I scoffed looking out towards the city.

"Please Y/n" Megumi sighed which made me soften up slightly and I rolled my eyes.

"I'll leave him breathing" I mumbled and Megumi nodded before walking away leaving us both alone.

My heart pounded in my chest as I felt Gojo staring at me, studying over me but I just kept my gaze out on the city as I shoved my hands in the pockets of my hoodie. Gojo sighed taking a step closer to but I quickly put a barrier around me so he couldn't get any closer.

"Y/n come on" Gojo sighed softly but I shook my head as I looked at the trees surrounding us.

"I'll be civil. That's what Megumi wants, are we done?" I asked annoyed as I fidgeted with my fingers, frustrated him being so close made my skin crawl.

"I bother you huh?" Gojo chuckled and I turned around, my eyes glowing as I glared up at him.

"You do nothing to me. You have no affect on anything but anger pretty boy" I rolled my eyes as I shook my head but he smirked tilting his head to the side.

"Oh? Then drop the barrier" He taunted and my heart started pounding as I looked back at him.

"Fuck you" I spat but he hummed taking a step closer, and I caught a whiff of his cologne which made my head spin.

"Drop the barrier. Let's see you keep that act" Gojo smirked I glared up at him but I shook my head.

"What? You are so sure that I have no affect on you then drop the barrier" Gojo stated.

"Why? Go run back to MeiMei" I rolled my eyes as I turned away but Gojo quickly walked around to block my view once again.

"She's nothing to me Y/n. You know that" He sighed as he looked at me conflicted.

"Why would I know that? You are the famous playboy after all and I'm no idiot to think I'm any different to you then these other girls you have been with" I scoffed glaring up at him but he looked like he wanted to say something and was conflicted.

"What? Cat got your tongue because you know I'm right? Fuck off Gojo I'm not one of your little toys and you mean nothing to me" I growled as my eyes glowed glaring up at him but he chuckled as he shook his head leaning closer. Anger filled his eyes as his hand started glowing slamming it on my barrier, I jumped slightly from the sudden contact but I held up my barrier.

"Drop the fucking barrier" Gojo growled as he put more force of his power into my barrier. His power was overwhelming and the closer he got the more his cologne filled my lungs so my barrier was weakening.

"Fuck you" I snapped reached back for one of my knives but before I could grab one he broke the barrier quickly. Gojo grabbed my throat and yanked me towards him so I stumbled into him as he kissed me deeply my eyes widened in utter shock.

I shoved him away quickly as I panted, my cheeks covered in a very light blush looking up at him confused. His eyes searched mine as his fists slightly shook next to him and his lips were parted as he lightly panted. We were both fuming I didn't understand what he was doing or what he was thinking.

*Fuck it* My heart pounded as I grabbed the collar of his shirt shoving him against a tree before standing on my tiptoes and kissed him deeply.

He leaned down grabbing my thighs before lifting me up quickly wrapping my legs around his slim waist as he kissed me back. I slipped my hands into his hair tugging lightly causing him to groan slightly so I took the chance to slip my tongue into his mouth. His grip tightened on my thighs as he quickly flipped us but I noticed my back hit something smooth instead of a tree.