Chapter Seventeen

Trust you.

Those three words ringing my head, stinging harder than a migraine.

"Are you okay?" Taylor inquired, walking up towards me.

"Yes, I'm fine." I lied.

//FLASHBACK//

It was 12 sharp. Midnight. Everyone in the orphanage was dead asleep but Denise and I had plans. Our dreams were finally gonna come true and we were going to leave this shithole behind once and for all. I tiptoed softly to the fence behind the building, a dark figure could be seen in the near distance. The figure turned and when it saw me, I heard a whisper.

"Hey Nutmeg, over here!" The figure's voice beckoned although I already knew it was Denise.

I quickly rushed over to help her with the final step of prying open the shabbily repaired hole in the fence. When it finally did, we both sighed in relief. With excitement tingling in our bodies, we jumped out through the fence and ran for our fucking lives, to where? We didn't know. As long as we had escaped. As long as we were together, that's all that mattered.

We ran for a while until we came to a somewhat town as the orphanage was pretty much located on abandoned land, quite far from supermarkets and what not. Having stolen money from pretty much all the sisters in the orphanage, (that was my work btw), we were practically rich! Because explain why those sisters casually walk around with wads of cash in their bags and then proceed to act like the 'less fortunate'. Less fortunate my ass. I was more than glad I was finally out of there.

"Check out that cool place!" Denise exclaimed, me looking in the direction she was pointing at that read, Club 101.

A night club? Pause. How did I know this? Being trapped in an orphanage with a lot of free time is a platform for discovery, trust.

"I don't think we are allowed in there. We are fucking fifteen! Minimum age is eighteen!" I warned her.

"Who fucking cares? We'll sneak in through the back. Besides don't you wanna have fun, Nutmeg?" Denise asked, pulling me towards the club.

I sighed. Why does this girl always have control over me? We snuck past the guards, God knows how, and got in. Thank God we looked like older teenagers and we're able to take drinks. Denise was well versed with alcohol from her birth parents. I on the other hand, had never tasted it. I took a glass, filled with tequila and chugged it down as she was egging me on. I almost threw up once I was done 'cause what the actual fuck was that?

After some time, the effects started kicking in. I looked at Denise who was chugging drinks left, right and center. She looked at me and I could sense this strong emotion in her eyes. She moved closer to me and took my hands in hers and softly gazed down upon me. I was furiously blushing under her gaze.

"God, you're so beautiful. Makes me want to  rip those clothes off and see just how beautiful you are." She said, the strong feeling present in her now deciphered to being lust.

I felt my face getting hot at that statement.

It's probably the effects of the alcohol. Why would she think I'm beautiful?

Before I knew what was going on, I felt a set of lips crashed into mine, kissing me with so much passion and craving. I was in shock so I pulled away.

"Oh shit, I'm sorry fo-"

I shut up her drunken, apologetic rambles with my lips on hers. I wanted to show her how much I craved her too. But I didn't know what I was doing, I was fifteen, drunk and no knowledge of fucking a girl. She seemed to realize that and cupped my face with her hand and looking at me said,

"Just follow my lead, Nutmeg."

Her voice had become silky and seductive. She as a whole person was irresistible. She deepened the kiss, lightly nibbling at my lower lip asking for entrance. Our tongues danced together as the kiss was getting more sensual, her hands around my waist, pulling me closer, one of mine around her neck and the other gripping her hair.

I wanted her so fucking bad.

Secret fantasies I've had in my heart could finally come true.

She suddenly pulled away and dragged me by the hand upstairs which is where I assumed there were like rooms and shit. She pulled me into one of the empty rooms and shut the door behind me. As soon as the door closed, she pinned me against the door and crashed her lips into mine. Deepening the kiss once more, I felt my heart beating fast and my panties getting wetter by the second. She made her way to my neck. Fuck did that feel good, her sucking and gently nibbling on my neck. I was in fucking heaven. She slowly unclothed me leaving me in my bra and panties. She took her sweet time to undress herself, clearly teasing the living shit out of me. In her Calvin Kleins, she looked like a fucking model. Her sexy, toned body and the wolf cut to compliment it all. She led me to the bed and pinned me on it. Starting from my neck, she made her way down to bra, unclasped it, revealing my breasts. She took one nipple in her mouth and massaged the other with her hand. I let out a soft moan as she kissed her way down my abdomen. She tugged on the lining of my panties with her teeth, pulling and letting go.

I needed her to fuck me.

I put my hands down to pull my panties down but she stopped me.

"I'm taking my sweet time. Don't rush me as I take in your beautiful body." She said, as kissed my inner thighs.

She kissed up my inner thighs reaching my soaking wet panties where she kissed me gently on top of the fabric then slowly pulling that restriction of a fabric down, revealing my wet pussy.

"So fucking wet for me, baby?" She asked and I managed to moan out an answer as she lightly circled my clit with her fingers, playing with my entrance. Then without warning, I felt her tongue on my clit and I threw my head back in pleasure, gripping the bedsheets as she sucked on my clit. She stopped and came back up and reunited our lips as her two fingers slipped inside me making me moan in her mouth. She pumped her fingers in and out of me and I was getting closer to my climax. She curled her fingers inside me and the pleasure was imaginable, my toes curling and my fingernails digging into the sheets as ripples of pleasure surged through me as I came undone on her fingers.

"Fuck, Denise!" I moaned out, as I rode out my orgasm.

"Such a good girl." She whispered in a raspy voice, making me shudder as her breath was fanning on my ear.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I can't believe you snuck out of the orphanage, you girls are nothing but irresponsible little twats!" The head nun exclaimed as I buried my head down.

A worker from the orphanage happened to be at that club and saw us getting in and just like that, we were back in prison.

"Not to mention getting drunk?? I thought we taught you better than this." The nun said, shaking her head in disapproval.

"Well it's not our fault you're such a boring bitch." Denise clapped back, my mouth wide open in shock.

"Young girl, how dare you insult me? You ungrateful little-"

Before she could finish, Denise stood up and dragged me out of the room, taking me upstairs to where our rooms are. Due to circumstances, we slept in the same bed as there were not enough beds. We cuddled that night and fell asleep. But by the morning, the Denise that had seen in my most vulnerable state was gone and replaced with a bitchy person.

"Just fuck off, Meghan. What happened yesterday was mistake." She said, looking me dead in the eye.

Mistake.

That's what I was.

//END OF FLASHBACK//