Chapter Fourteen

When I woke up, I was shocked to see the sleeping princess beside me. Then the night's events rushed back to me. I felt my face getting hot just at the thought of it, not to mention, my panties getting wet. I looked over my shoulder to see Taylor sleeping, she looked so gorgeous. Her pretty face and her pink, plump lips that were slightly parted. I wanted to kiss them so badly.

What was this intense feeling I had toward her? Was it... love?

I stared at her for a while, taking in all her features, awing in her beauty. I felt so many emotions toward her, it was almost unexplainable. 

But no... I'm straight. Right? I like guys. Don't I?  

I'm so confused...What was she doing to me?

Her arm was over my stomach so I gently raised it so I could get out of bed. Looking outside the window, the sun was just rising indicating it was still pretty early. Checking the time, it was 6:18 a.m. I figured I would return to my room and take a shower, that is, if I could find it. Just when I was about to open the door quietly, barely covered by my dress, I heard a voice behind me.

"Where are you going, Bri?" Taylor mumbled sleepily. My heart fluttered at the nickname she gave me. I felt my face getting hot.

What was happening to me? Couldn't I function like a normal human being? Nicknames are normal.

But why did her saying it make my heart flutter like that?

"Just going to my room, going to take a shower," I answered, still blushing.

"No, please stay," she whined, still not getting up from bed. "After all you do work for me, so as your boss, I order you to stay."

What choice did I have? You heard the boss...

I walked back to the bed and entered slowly. She immediately locked me in her grip, from behind and I couldn't help but fall limp in her embrace. She pulled me closer to her and softly kissed the nook of my neck. A sigh of contentment escaped my mouth. I wanted to stay in that position forever, her warm soft skin in touch with my back, it felt perfect and meant to be. 

Ok fine, I admit, I like her a lot. But was it enough to quantify as love?

I feel comfortable around you and I trust you.

I swear Taylor's words haunted me like shit. I was basically living a lie. But what could I do, this was my life. I swore an oath of secrecy. But she trusted me. And I was indirectly breaking that trust. None of this would have happened if my stupid heart hadn't fallen so hard for her. But what about Alexander, I also liked him. He's sweet and charming. 

Ugh! Just pick a side, Meghan!

"Are you ok? You seem a bit tense." Taylor asked. 

I hadn't realized that I had spaced out for a good 10 minutes.

"Yeah, I'm fine, just thinking about something." I lied as I smiled sheepishly.

"Penny for your thoughts?" 

"No it's alright, kinda personal" I answered. 

By now the sun had risen and its rays were penetrating through the curtains. 

"I should go now, got lots of work to do," I said, making an effort to get out of her grip.

"You are not going anywhere." She said, firmly holding my waist, proving my efforts to squirm out of her grip, futile.

"Let me go!" I said as I chuckled heartily.

She let go but just as I was about to hop out of bed, she got on top of me, trapping me in between her legs. I looked up at her dreamy blue eyes and she stared down at my hazel eyes. We stayed in that position for God knows how long.

"Bri, you're so beautiful." She said as she tucked a stray strand of hair behind my ear. 

I blushed so hard, leaving me speechless. I did the only thing my mind was shouting at me to do. I pulled her in and pressed my lips against hers. It felt so good to feel her soft lips on mine again. She nibbled on my lower lip asking for entrance to deepen the kiss. I gave entry and her tongue danced around in my mouth, twirling and intertwining with mine. I kissed her back just as hungrily and passionately as she had. She trailed soft, wet kisses down my jawline making her way to my neck, sucking and nibbling at one spot. 

"God you're so hot, Bri," she whispered in my ear, and her hot breath fanning on it made me heat up.

She slowly kissed the nook of my neck moving to my shoulders taking her sweet time. I arched my back to give her the hint to take off my bra and she took it. She unclasped it, revealing my firm, rounded breasts. She massaged one while she took the other in her mouth, nibbling and sucking on it, pulling my nipple slightly making me moan softly.

She switched to the other nipple twirling it and playing with it with her tongue, my panties getting wetter by the second. She reunited our lips again in a sensual kiss feeling every minute of it. I felt her grind on me making me moan in her mouth.

"Uhhh, fuck."

She then went to my abdomen and kissed every inch of it before making her way to my panties, tugging teasingly at it with her teeth. I put my hand down to pull them down but she stopped me. 

"Nuh-uh, I'm taking my sweet time, baby girl." She said.

She kissed my inner thighs slowly around my clit area, me pulling her head toward my clit. She finally removed my panties and then kissed my clit which was wet as fuck. When her tongue made contact, I swear I would have screamed with pleasure. She played around with it with her tongue putting it in and out of me, licking my pre-cum. I felt a finger slowly inserted in me and I dug my nails in the sheet, moaning her name loudly. The finger was thrusted in and out of me faster and faster till I was close to my climax. When she realized that she inserted another finger, making my back arch, toes curl and almost me tearing the sheets with my nails as I moaned out, reaching my climax, her fingers still in me as I rode it out. 

She licked her fingers clean of my cum.

"Mmm... you taste so good, my sexy vixen." She said in the most seductive voice I've ever heard.