When they are drunk

Eric Cartman-

He's a sad dramatic drunk, and I mean ANNOYINGLY BATSHIT FUCKING WONT STFU SAD. But then he gets over it, and you agree to go around town and fuck with people to piss em off. (Not as in fucking, as in being annoying).

Stan Marsh-

Poor guys a sad drunk, wants to hangout with you and Kyle (cuz they besties), and was drunken cuddles and kisses. Probably wants to play Mario kart for a while.

Kyle Broflovski-

Stupid/giggly drunk, a drastic change from his normal "I don't wanna do stupid shit that'll get me in trouble" attitude. He will also start giggling at random shit. He also lets you get away with things, silly wholesome things that is. Like playing connect the dots with the freckles on his face.

Kenny McCormick-

Stupid drunk. Even more flirty than usual, probably handsy too. Surprisingly he doesn't wanna fool around when drunk, since his parents are alcoholics and he feels uncomfortable by it. He also does just about every stupid dare people tell him to do while he's drunk. Go dumpster diving for raccoons? Hell yeah. Paint a giant dick on cartmans face? Hell yeah. (He'd do that anyway though ngl) 

Butters Scotch-

Sappy sad drunk. He'd be overly sensitive and want lots of hugs. That or he'd go on a rampage. (He's got built up anger ig bro💀)

Clyde Donovan-

Doesn't actually wanna get drunk. 

Craig Tucker-

He's the same. Might be a bit more cuddly though. 

Tweek Tweak-

Chills tf out. He's the same, but apparently the alcohol helps with his meth issues a little, so he's calmer and less twitchy. He's kinda slow and adorably sloppy though. 

Micheal (curly goth)-

Surprising he's more of a sappy clingy drunk. He's still super goth though, as in; he'll give you drunken compliments about how pretty you are, but he'll use his goth Poe poetry to do so. He also lets you mess with his hair and share his cigarette. He's very rarely drunk though.

Pete thelmen (red goth)- 

Sad drunk. He wants hugs, and he also wants you to help him with his goth poetry. He'll let you do his eye makeup. Once he's sober he SWEARS you're making it all up though.

Mike makowski (vampir)-

Doesn't get drunk almost EVER, he doesn't wanna risk doing something he'll regret because he was drunk. But if he is drunk then he's a clingy drunk, he just wants affection. Also he'll use your head as an armrest. And he try's to convince you to go "vamp" with him.

Wendy Testaburger-

Doesn't get drunk.

Bebe stevens-

Love bug drunk. Over the top touchy and a little smothering. Pretty wholesome, hugs kisses, cuddles. (She might accidentally hug your face into her boobs)

Henrietta Biggle-

About the same as she normally is, but she wants to hold your hand more. Maybe even wants to put her head in your lap. But she always says "drinking his for conformists" and denies everyone once she's sober.