Chapter 10

That dream was the start of dreams I never thought I would ever have. I wasn't even sure if the first was indeed a dream, as everything was blurry and didn't make sense. I mean, I knew it was Devlin, that familiar scent was already etched in my mind that one sniff and every cell in my body would be able to recognize that it was from him. But I just couldn't think that he would say those words. It just didn't sit right with me.

But I remember the morning after that. It felt awkward, and I didn't know what to feel at first. If it is the throbbing in my head, the awkwardness, or my irritation. I was so pissed at Devlin that I even blamed him for getting drunk. He couldn't keep an eye on me properly because he was so busy flirting with some woman! And I remembered that Akim had his hands all over me before I passed out!

Although I was sure that nothing happened, I was back in my room and wearing the same dress. Wala rin naman akong naramdamang kakaiba sa katawan ko after. Pero inis na inis pa rin ako kay Devlin.

I didn't talk to him on the ride home. Tahimik lang din naman s'ya. Feeling ko nga ay galit pa s'ya. Well, I was so pissed at him too, and... probably was so awkward and hangover kaya nakatulong sa akin ang katahimikang 'yon.

But I didn't get my peace after that. Lalo na sa pagtulog ko. I started to have... immoral dreams at night. And to make matters worse, those dreams involved Devlin, my bodyguard.

Those dreams were too... lewd. It was so erotic that it corrupted my mind. I was intimate with Devlin in those dreams. He was touching me, kissing me, and touching every part of my body. He was whispering dirty things at me while doing those things.

I could remember how I begged him not to stop touching me. It was... hot and good. My body was trembling with his touch. And he would chuckle when he got reactions from me, like moaning when I felt really good.

We were both naked in my dream. But because it was a dream, everything was blurry. Hindi ko makita nang maayos ang katawan n'ya. I wanted to see it clearly. But I couldn't.

And when I would wake up from those dreams, I felt so hot and bothered. Ramdam ko ang panunuyo ng lalamunan ko. I felt that part between my legs throbbing... and wet.

I was having wet dreams about my bodyguard.

Of course, mas lalong nadagdagan ang awkwardness ko kay Devlin dahil doon that my irritation I felt for him just vanished in the thin air. I couldn't look him in the eye anymore, and I was avoiding having a conversation with him.

"Tapos na ang klase mo?" Devlin asked me one time when I went out of the classroom. How many days has it been since I started avoiding him?

"Yes," I said without looking at him. Nagpanggap akong may hinahanap sa bag ko at nilagpasan na s'ya.

Holy shit... how could I act normally around him again? Parang mas gusto ko pa kapag naiinis ako dahil sa kanya. I couldn't take this awkwardness.

Although I knew Devlin didn't have any idea of the dreams I was having, still, naiilang pa rin talaga ako. Especially when our gazes met. Naaalala ko ang scene sa panaginip ko. And when would I hear his voice? I would be reminded of those impure, dirty words he was saying to me.

I hate this.

I felt a hand grip my arm. Naramdaman ko ang paghila sa 'kin pagilid sa hallway habang naglalakad ako. I looked to see who it was and was surprised when I saw that Devlin was a few inches away from me. Matiim s'yang nakatitig sa 'kin.

"You should look where you're going."

I blinked. Napatingin ako sa hallway at nalamang muntik na pala akong mabangga ng kung sino kanina dahil hindi ako nakatingin sa dinaraanan ko.