ten.

[cassie klein]

"This. Is. PERFECT!" I shout, eyes widened at the place Lando had rented for tonight.

It was a beautiful rooftop restaurant with a long table in the centre, set with blue and white plates and cutlery. A large lantern hangs above the table, mounted by wires extending from the edges of the balcony. And the view.

You can see the whole city from this high, glimmering lights stars against the darkness of the night. It was breathtaking.

F1 babes💃
6:26pm

Charles Leclerc: I'm almost there I swear!!

Cassie Klein: hurry uppppp
Cassie Klein: i'm hungry 😔

Daniel Ricciardo: IM RUNNING LATE
Daniel Ricciardo: pls don't let charles eat all the food 😭

Georgia Reed: I'm coming up the elevator!

Charles Leclerc: Hey!
Charles Leclerc: I think you should be more worried about Cass

Cassie Klein: just hurry up🙄

I look up my phone to see Georgia stepping out of the elevator, dressed in a short A-line dress with a square neck and thin straps. Her blonde hair is tied into a slick bun, spikes of hair poking up at the back. Her silver heels click as she rushes over to me.

"Holy shit, Cass. For a girl who just crashed you clean up well!" She says, looking me up and down and wrapping me in a hug.

"I try," I say, shrugging as we pull apart. "Charles and Daniel need to hurry up, I'm starving."

Georgia giggles, before turning to the table and greeting the other drivers and crew here. There's Tommy, Harry, Liam, Carlos, George, Max, and a few other mechanics or managers, who are all standing at the edge of the roof and taking in the view.

I take the opportunity to take a photo of the table for my instagram, catching Lando moving some food around in the process. Georgia would be happy.

cassieklein 12sec ago

"I'm here bitches!" A voice echoes across the rooftop, one that I recognise immediately as Danny

"Finally!" I yell back, turning around and raising my arms in the air. He walks over, fixing the collar of his blue button up and greeting me with one of his signature grins.