eleven.

[cassie klein]

Lando's outside my door, my shoes outstretched in offering, an arm resting against the side of the door.

I stop dead in my tracks.

"Oh," I breathe shakily, "Thanks," I say.

"Yeah, you're welcome," He says, and I swear his voice is equally as shaky. His eyes are drilling into mine, green mixed with uncertainty.

We stand there for a moment, looking at each other and breathing heavily. I grab my shoes, smiling awkwardly.

He continues to look at me with his strong gaze, eyes searching mine. The air somehow gets thinner.

The tension is almost unbearable.

"Um, did you- did you want to come inside?" I almost whisper, never breaking the eye contact.

"Yeah," He replies, before taking a step forward and his lips take mine.

His hand cups my jaw as the other pushes the door further open behind me. My hands rest on his chest as he leads me backwards and back into my room, all while he kisses me hungrily. I drop my shoes on the ground as he takes his own off, along with his socks.

My back crashes into the door as it slams closed, arms sliding behind his neck. His tongue swipes my bottom lip, seeking permission. I grant it almost immediately, our tongues dancing in synchronisation.

God, this is how every girl needs to be kissed, I think before loosing all my thoughts when he raises one of my legs and hooks it behind him. My thoughts go hazy at the contact, grazing his hips across my core.

His mouth moves slowly down to my neck, kissing and sucking on the sensitive flesh as I release a shaky breath, running my fingers through his soft curls.

"Tell me to stop, Cass. Tell me we shouldn't." He growls between kisses, leaving trails along my neck that only make the problem between my legs worse.

"Don't stop," I breathe, tugging on his hair slightly, "Please."

He makes a noise from the back of his throat, before grabbing my ass and commanding, "Up."

My legs hook around his body as he lifts me up, rolling my dress up in the process, and I take the opportunity to take his lips on mine again. He pushes me against the door again, rocking his hips forward and sending a pulse of pleasure rippling through my body. I let out a breathy moan, which only seems to egg him on more as he kisses me harder.

He holds my ass as he carries me over to my bed. Before he puts me down, he rolls up my dress and I help him pull it over my head. I'm left in my bra and panties as he places me down gently and crawls on top of me. He pauses for a moment, looking into my eyes. His are laced with desire, darker and deeper, as his search mine.

The warmth between my legs makes me impatient, so I delicately unbutton his shirt, never breaking his eye contact. A smirk creeps onto his face at my movement. Once I reach the last button I tug at the fabric, urging him to just take the shirt off.

He sits upright on his knees, pulling his shirt off, before diving back down to me and kissing me again. My hands trace his toned chest as our lips move together. One of his hands are braced on the mattress next to my head, and the other reaches down and grabs both of my wrists, pinning them above my head as he continues to drive me crazy with his kisses.