Chapter six

(Amelia's Pov)

I slowly open my eyes and look around my new room. the sunlight coming in through the curtains shines directly in my eyes, causing me to squint. I hear footsteps in the hall then a door close. probably just My dads. it feels weird saying, "my dads" I guess it just feels weird to have parents. I pull myself up from my bed and make my way over to my bag, which I haven't unpacked yet. I dig out a pair of black leggings, in fact, my only leggings. I get out a sweater that says, "Cute" on it. I got it for Christmas last year from Emily. I walk over to my bedroom door and reach my hand out to open it but as soon as my hand meets the doorknob, someone else begins to open it. The door opens all the way and I see Niall standing behind it.

"Good morning, princess!" Niall says, happily. he picks me up and spins me around before putting me back on to my feet. God, I feel like a five year old, the way it's that easy for him to pick me up.

"Good morning, Nialler!" I say and he giggles.

Niall walks over to Harry's room and knocks on his door. "wake up, Haz!!" Niall yells through the door.

I walk into the bathroom and close the door behind me. I step into the shower and turn the water on.

After about twenty minutes, maybe? I don't know. I get out and dry off. I put on my clothes and brush my teeth and fix my hair.

"Hurry please! I really have to wee!!" Niall says from outside the door.

I walk out and he runs in and closes the door. I walk into my room and make my bed. If you didn't make your bed at the orphanage, you'd get in trouble. Nothing really bad though. You'd just have to listen to a stupid lecture.
I really like living with Niall and Harry. they're really nice to me.

I walk downstairs and see Harry cooking and Niall sitting at the kitchen counter, drinking some coffee. I walk over and sit down beside Niall.

"Hey, Princess!!" Niall says and kisses me on the cheek.

"Hey, sweetie!" Harry chimes in.

"Hey!" I say, happily.

A few minutes later Harry brings over three plates of eggs, bacon and toast. we all begin to eat and make small talk.

"They'll be here at 1:00 to pick you up." Harry says.

"Okay." I say and take another bite of my food.

After breakfast we go into the living room and watch tv for a little bit, until we hear the doorbell ring. Harry gets up and walks over to it and answers it. I hear a bunch of voices then Harry calls Niall and me over. we get up and walk over to him and I see three ladies standing there. one has brown hair, one has blonde hair and looks like the girl version of Harry, and the other has really light blonde hair and kinda looks like Niall.

"Hi, I'm Anne. you must be Amelia. I'm Harry's mum." the one with brown hair says.

"And I'm his sister, Gemma." the girl version of Harry says.

"I'm Maura, Niall's mum." the blonde one says, in a Irish accent.

"Hi, I'm Amelia. it's nice to meet you all." I say and they hug me.

"She is so nice!" Anne says. Harry and Niall nod in agreement.

"Are you ready to go, cutie?" Niall's mum asks.

"Yes ma'am!" I say.

Niall hugs me and Harry joins in, squishing the life out of me.

We say our byes, then the ladies and i leave.

/ / / / /

(At the mall)

We walk over to Claire's and get a few sets of earrings, necklaces, bracelets and a few other accessories. Then over to justice where i get five pairs of jeans, three shirts and a beanie thing that Gemma said would go good with this sweater that I got. I honestly don't like shopping. I don't like the feeling of someone spending money on me, but Harry and Niall insisted that I go. plus I do need more clothes. after we leave Justice we go over to Forever 21 and get some sweat pants and tank tops to sleep in. then Gemma drags me over to this little shoe store place, while Anne and Maura sit on a bench. I get few pairs of converse, vans and some boots to go with these leggings that I also got at justice.

"Gemma, are we almost through?" I ask, making her laugh.

"Yes, just one more stop" she says while giving me the, "it's actually more than one more stop" look.

We walk over to Ulta and Gemma gets a few different foundation things for her. We walk over to the nail polish section and I pick out a pink color and this really pretty purple then this plain white one. I get some nail polish remover then we pay and go back to Anne and Maura.

After we leave the mall we stop by this pizza place and eat real quick before going home.

//

"Thanks for taking me!" I tell them while we walk up to the house.

"It's no problem, sweetie. it was fun!" Maura says and Anne and Gemma nod in agreement.

After the ladies leave, I go upstairs and put everything away. I walk back downstairs and see Niall asleep on the sofa and Harry sitting on the couch, watching tv. I go over and sit next to him and rest my head on his shoulder.

"Did you have fun today?" He asks.

"Yes, a lot!" I say.

"Good!" He says.

"You and Gemma act a lot alike." I say and he looks shocked.

"What!?" He says in a weird voice, which makes me giggle.

"It's true!" I say and he acts mad.

"Well then!" He says and flips his hair, sassily, which makes me laugh  more.

"You mad bro?" I ask and he laughs.

"Nah, how could I be mad at you, cutie?" He asks and pokes my nose.

"I don't know." I say while laughing.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys, thanks for all the votes and the views, it means a lot. I'm going to try and update as much as possible. love you guys! xXx