Chapter 27

(Harry's Pov.)

I've been awake for a few hours now. Amelia and Niall are still asleep though. They stayed up till five in the morning, watching movies and playing Xbox. I swear, Amelia is just like Niall!

I get up from the couch and walk upstairs to Amelia's room. I walk in and see her laying with her legs on the bed and the rest of her body on the floor, the cover on the other side of the bed on the floor.

"What in the world?" I ask myself. I shake my head and walk over to her. I kneel beside her and call her name.

"Amelia, honey wake up." I say and shake her a little. She just groans and covers her eyes with the sleeve of her shirt.

I pick her up and put her back on the bed, laughing at her trying not to smile. I sit on the bed and start messing her hair up, trying to annoy her. She opens one eye and looks at me.

"What'd ya wake me up so early for?" She asks, rubbing her eyes.

"Amelia, it is two in the afternoon. It's not early, love" I say, chuckling at her.

"True." She says and laughs.

I stand up and grab her hands, trying to make her get up. When i finally manage to make her stand up she tries to lay back down. I swear, i live with Louis. I grab her and put her over my shoulder and walk over to Niall's room.

"Niall, wake up or I'll throw Amelia at you." I shout and Amelia just laughs at me.
Niall turns around and looks at us and shakes his head, laughing. He sits up and rubs his eyes.

"I'm up! I'm up!" He says and gets out of his bed. He grabs his phone and turns it on.

"Come on little lady, lets go get something to eat!" I say and Niall pops his head up and follows us.

I walk down the stairs and into the kitchen and sit Amelia down on one of the stools. I walk over to the fridge and get the ingredients out to make homemade waffles, which is Amelia's favorite breakfast. I look over my shoulder and see Niall and Amelia sitting beside each other at the counter, laughing. Niall showing her something on his phone.

I've been thinking.. All of Amelia's friends have phones. Iphones, to be exact. Which, to be honest i think is a little ridiculous. I mean.. I think they're old enough to have a phone, but i mean come on, they're all between the ages of ten to twelve! I think Amelia needs a phone too though, but maybe something a little cheaper until shes at least thirteen. She just needs to be able to call us when she needs us, where ever she is. I don't know though. I'd have talk to Niall about it.

After i put everything together, i pour it into the pan and wait for it to cook.

/ / / / /

(Amelia's Pov.)

"Wow.. That's crazy!" I say to Niall as shows me some instagram account about him on Twitter. It's filled with tuns of pictures of Niall. Mostly weird ones where Niall is either making a funny face or posing weirdly.

I shake my head and turn my attention to Harry, who's looking over at Niall and me. Once he notices I'm looking at him, he smiles. I get up and walk over to him. I hug his left side and he  wraps his arm around me, using his other hand to turn the stove down a little.

"What's up, Mil's?" He asks and takes a drink of his water.

"Mil's?" I ask, laughing.

"Yep, I've changed your name." He says in a completely serious face.

"Ye-eah....sure you have.." I say and walk back over to Niall and sit down, resting my head on my crossed arms on the counter.

After about twenty minutes, Harry brings over three plates of waffles and sets them down. He grabs some syrup out of the cupboard and sits down across from me and Niall. After he uses the syrup, he hands it to us.

"Thanks, Dad." I say and he nods.

/ /

After we finished, i walk upstairs and go into my closet. I get dressed in some black leggings, one of Harry's Hard Rock Cafe t-shirts that, for some reason is in my closet. I go into the bathroom and pull my hair up into a messy ponytail, then brush my teeth. After I'm done, i walk back downstairs and see Niall laying on the couch, watching Golf. I walk over and sit down on the big chair that sits right beside the couch Niall is on. I lay across the chair, legs across one arm and head resting on the other.

After like thirty minutes of watching Golf, i hear someone walk up behind the chair, knowing it's just Harry, i don't turn my attention away from the TV. He walks around and sits on the other big couch. Bending one leg up in front of him, the other crossed under it. He pulls out his phone and it looks like he's testing someone.

/ / / / /

(Harry's Pov.)

I pull out my phone and start testing my mum. I ask what she thinks about Amelia getting a phone. I wait for a reply, but after a few minutes i realize she's probably out with her friends. She usually doesn't have her phones volume up when she's out like that.

I sit my phone down on the couch beside me and look over at Niall. He looks over at me and smiles. God, he's perfect. I wanna take him out again, but the boys aren't in town and neither is our families, so there isn't anyone to watch Amelia. I don't trust anyone else with her, to be honest.

I get up from my spot on the couch and walk into the kitchen to get a bottle of water from the fridge. I sit down at the counter and open it up, taking a drink then setting it on the counter.

"Niall, i have a question." I hear Amelia's voice say from the living room. I can tell Niall muted the TV because there isn't any noise other than my breathing. I  get up and move closer to the kitchen door that separates me and the living room.

"Yeah?" Niall asks. I can tell that he's a little worried of what the question might be.

"Uh.." Amelia starts, sounding kind of nervous.

"You can ask me anything, Li. I wont get mad." I hear Niall say.

"Some girls at my school have been saying stuff." She says.

"About?" Niall asks.

"You and Dad." She says.

I open the door as quietly as i can, but Amelia heard me. She stops talking and turns to look at me. I look over at Niall and he looks nervous. I walk over and sit down beside him.

"You can tell us, love." Niall says.

Amelia sits up in her seat and says, "They've been saying that you guys are gay."

I look over to Niall and see that he's already looking at me, smiling. I look back to Amelia and say, "We love each other, that's all that should matter." I kiss Niall on the cheek and he just blushes.

"You guys are adorable." Amelia says, smiling at us.

"Thanks, babe!" I say, getting up from the couch and sitting down beside Amelia, hugging her.

"I love you guys!" She says and hugs me back.

"We love you more!" Niall and i say at the same time.

/ / / / /

Hey guys! Sorry i haven't updated in like a million years. I've been busy moving and just a bunch of other stuff. I'll try to update as much as i can. I want you guys to have good chapters. Not just random little pages. That probably didn't make sense.. Oh well.

Also, THANK YOU GUYS SO SO SO SO SO SO SO MUCH FOR 4.51k!!!! Ily guys! 😍❤

Until next time! xXx