Chapter 30

(Amelia's Pov.)

October 27th, 2016.

"Amelia, wake up!" I hear Harry's voice shout. He sounds angry.

I sit up and see he's standing at the end of my bed, already dressed. I look over at the clock on my nightstand and see it's only ten minutes before I'm suppose to be at school, meaning I've already missed the bus.

"Oh..." I say, dumbfounded. I never sleep this late on a school day!

"Yeah.. Now get up and get dressed as fast as you can. I've got to be at the studio in an hour and I have to get you to school." Harry says in an annoyed voice.

"Sorry, Dad..." I say as he walks out of my room.

I get up and walk to my closet. I just grab the first thing I see, which is a pair of dark blue skinny jeans and a random Nike t-shirt that has the logo on it in galaxy. I throw them on real quick and head into the bathroom. I just quickly brush my teeth and throw my hair up into a bun. I make sure my face doesn't look to crazy. I don't have time for makeup. I grab my backpack, slip on a pair of black TOM'. And run downstairs.

"That was fast." Harry says and laughs a little.

"Yeah.." I say, half smiling.

We walk out of the house and hop into Harry's car. As soon as he gets in, he starts it and we're off to school.

Usually Niall takes me to school on Friday's, but he isn't home. He had to fly to Los Angeles for The Ellen Show and a few other shows. He's only been gone for a week, but I can tell Harry really misses him. So do I.

"Dad?" I ask, looking over at him.
"Yeah?" He asks, not taking his eyes off the road.

"When is Niall coming back?" I ask.

"Sweetie, I wish I could tell you, but I don't even know." He says, looking over at me quickly, giving me a sympathetic smile then turning his eyes back to the road.

"Oh.." I say, looking down at my lap.

After another ten minutes of silence, we pull up at the school. The school is twenty minutes from our house.

"Bye Dad, Love you." I say as I get out of the car.

"Bye, sweetie. I love you too." He says.

I shut the door and run up to the building. Yay! Another day at he-school.

/ / / / /

(Harry's Pov.)

After I left the school, I drive straight to the studio. I've been working on a few songs. It's nice to be able to just take it slow and not have to rush everything.
It's hard not having Niall here. He usually comes with me or stops by after dropping Amelia off at school. I just want him here with me.. with us.

/ /

After recording and writing for a little while, I go home. It's still another five hours until I go get Amelia.

I walk upstairs and go into Amelia's room. There's some clothes laying on the floor. I walk over and pick them up, carrying them over to my room and picking up the few clothes that I have in there. I should have enough for a load. I walk downstairs and put them in the washer, taking some towels out of the dryer that I put in earlier this morning.

/ / / / /

(Amelia's Pov.)

"No I can't!" I say, aggravated with my friend Jason. He's in my math class and well... He's basically the "Trouble maker" of the class. Him, Jess and I are sitting in the cafeteria and he's trying to convince me to go with him tonight at midnight to our old school. I've told him, as bad as I want to, just to see what's inside the old building and see what's changed since the last time we went to school there, I can't.