Chapter 32

(Amelia's Pov.)

November 28th, 2016.

I feel someone moving around on my bed, waking me up from my sleep. I slowly open my eyes, only to close them back because of the sun. I open one eye, mentally cursing the sun, and see my Dads sitting at the end of my bed.

"Mornin' sunshine!" Niall says in his thick accent and I can see Harry looking at him lovingly. Their adorable.

"Good morning, Dads!" I say, making them laugh.

"Time to get up, babes!" Harry says, getting up from the bed, Niall following.

I look over at the clock and see that its an hour before I have to go to school. I yawn and roll over onto my stomach, pulling the sheets over my head.

I hear someone clear their throat behind me then footsteps. I look over my shoulder and see Niall standing there with his arms folded and his eyebrows raised.

"Amelia, get dressed." He says in a stern voice.

"Okay..." I say, dragging out the word.

I get up and grab some Dark jeans and a white T-shirt from my closet and go into the bathroom to get ready.

/ /

After I'm dressed and ready, I go downstairs and see Harry and Niall standing at the sink hugging. Awe! I quietly walk to the fridge and grab a bottle of juice.

"Hello there!" I hear Harry say from behind me.

I turn around and see him smiling at me. Niall still cuddled into his side.

"Hello, Lovebirds!" I say, jokingly.
Niall buries his face in Harry's shirt and laughs. I can tell he's blushing. Harry just smiles down at him.

I walk over to the counter and sit my juice down. I grab my backpack that's sitting on the counter and start to finish some of the homework that I have left over from yesterday.

"You want pancakes, Amelia?" Niall asks.

"I'm not really hungry right now, but thank you." I say and half smile at him.

"Babe, you need to eat something before you leave for school." Harry says.

"Really, Dad, I'm not hungry. I'll eat something at lunch." I assure him.

I can tell he's hesitating by the look on his face. "Alright..." He says.

Once I've finished my homework, I grab my bottle of juice and walk over to where Niall is sitting.

I wrap my arms around his neck, hugging him from the side. I sigh.

"What's wrong, Princess?" He asks, turning to put an arm around my waist.

"I'm still tired." I tell him.

"I know, But you've got to go to school." He says, giving me a sympathetic smile.

"I know..." I say and rest my head on his shoulder.

"I'll take you to get an ice cream after school." he whispers in my ear so Harry doesn't hear.

"Ooh!" I say, making him laugh.

"Go grab your jacket and I'll meet you in the car." He says and lets me go.

I run upstairs and grab my purple adidas jacket. I make sure my hair looks okay then spray some perfume on myself. I run back downstairs and see Harry standing by the front door holding my backpack.