Summary + Chapter 1

Summary:

Teng Yingzhi is an Omega who was born in a wealthy family. He grew up well-fed and well-fed, but had no family ties at all. His family only regarded him as a tool for future marriage. But before the marriage, Teng Yingzhi passed away.

He crossed into a comic book in which a real young master was reincarnated and tortured a scumbag, but unfortunately he was transformed into the scumbag fake young master, and he always opposed the real young master.

What's even worse is that there are no ABOs in the world in the book, let alone inhibitors.

Teng Yingzhi, who is wearing and about to experience her first union heat:? ? ?

Is there anyone more unlucky than him in this world?

Once you get through the book, hold the script in hand, cheat and counterattack, slap the real young master in the face?

nonexistent.

Once the forced plot is activated, Teng Yingzhi can only be forced step by step into the abyss designed for him by Master Zhen.

Teng Yingzhi ended up being drugged by Master Zhen and designed to climb into the bed of Teng's eldest brother Teng Song, violating the taboos of this most noble and ruthless superior.

No matter how unwilling she is, she cannot change the plot. Teng Yingzhi can only crawl into bed with tears in her eyes and wait for her death.

Unexpectedly, the plot began to fall apart afterward.

The ruthless head of the family didn't want his life, but instead knelt down to propose with gentle eyebrows.

He even smelled the pheromones belonging to Alpha from the other party...

A few months later, Teng Yingzhi held her belly that could not be covered with a lid and thought: What if the plot cannot be changed as promised? !

[Pre-release]

After the rebirth, the crown prince refused to eat soft rice

. Song Tingzhi had a life that was envied by everyone in the empire. Although he disappeared when he was young and suffered some hardships, he was quickly found by the Song family.

His father was a powerful imperial magnate, his brothers were five-star generals who commanded the army, and the whole family was relied upon by the country. He loved Song Ting immensely, and he was also married to the imperial crown prince whose face alone was enough to confuse all living beings.

It is said that His Highness was particularly fond of Song Tingzhi after his marriage, and would miss him so much that he would shed tears after not seeing her for even one day.

And the fact is -

"What kind of crown prince! I am just a freeloader! My whole family is a freeloader!" His drunken Highness pulled his friend and wailed: "Last time his father won a victory at the border, I was there I waited on him for four hours! Not even a smile on his face, he even kicked me out of bed!"

"Also, his elder brother bombed an enemy reconnaissance planet, and I served him tea all day long! He even worked so hard at night and helped him take a bath, but he still didn't let me go to bed!" His Highness

became more and more aggrieved as he spoke. When the communicator rang, his crying stopped abruptly, and he wiped his tears in resignation and said, "Hey, no. As I said, his second brother won the battle again, and I have to go back to the palace to sleep..."

Then one day when His Highness was not allowed to go to bed again, he woke up and returned to his youth.

At that time, he was not the crown prince, his royal brother had not yet died in the war, and Song Tingzhi had not married him.