Chapter 28

Teng Ruicheng's idea is very simple. The two families carried the wrong child, and now He Ji has been found by them. This is the real young master of the Teng family. He has a noble status, and his future life and the people he comes into contact with will naturally be the same as before. Different, there is no need to interact with adoptive parents.

They had already compensated the couple a large sum of money to thank them for taking care of He Ji over the years.

Of course, even though Teng Yingzhi was not related by blood, he had loved and cherished his child. He had made a fortune since he was a child, and Teng Ruicheng would still be reluctant to let him go back to his biological parents.

But you can't get her back in person, so you still dominate Yingzhi, right?

The couple were kind-hearted and didn't insist that Yingzhi go home with them. They just kept begging to see their child.

Teng Ruicheng felt that it was right for him to let Yingzhi go see him. It was a matter of course, and he even had to go with him often. After all, if he stayed in Teng's family, the couple would directly lose a child they had raised for many years.

That's why Teng Ruicheng got angry when Teng Yingzhi said so flatly that he didn't want to meet his biological parents.

This kid is really not sensible at all.

"Why don't you want to see me?" No matter how well He Xitang concealed it, there was still a hint of boredom in his eyes, "That's none other than your parents. If it hadn't been a mistake at the beginning, you should have grown up beside them. They I love Xiao Ji very much, and I will also love you very much."

Teng Yingzhi recalled the lines and said word by word: "If I go to see them, you will not want me."

He was deeply impressed by this plot. The original owner was in a very embarrassing situation, but there was hope. Unfortunately, the original owner made the wrong choice, which led to him making one mistake at a time. If he had been willing to get in touch with his biological parents, it would have been a very good and happy thing for him to gradually break away from Teng's halo and become an ordinary person who loved his parents.

However, for the original owner, Teng's aura was too alluring.

He Ji picked up the bowl and blew on it. The mist covered the mockery in his eyes. He had to learn from Teng Yingzhi in terms of the skill of pretending to be pitiful.

"What nonsense are you talking about..."

Teng Ruicheng was interrupted by He Xitang before he finished speaking, "You are the current owner of the manor and you have a lot of money. There is no room for us to want you or not. Just don't kick us out." ."

Teng Yingzhi felt a little prickly in his heart. He could hear his mother's strange aura and the plan behind it. When her brother gives him the manor as a birthday present, she loses her position as hostess and begins to see him as a threat.

If the gods can really manifest themselves, Teng Yingzhi believes that her mother will pray devoutly to get him out of the Teng family, and let her brother and grandfather's preference for her be transferred to He Ji.

Why on earth would his mother do this to him?

Teng Yingzhi couldn't hide his disappointment. He didn't speak. He was already very fragile emotionally, and he was hurt by his mother's random words. He was afraid that if he opened his mouth and cried on the spot, it would only make himself more embarrassed.

"Yingzhi, didn't you just say that you haven't had a good rest? Do you want to continue sleeping for a while? Go now."

A warm big hand suddenly gently caressed Teng Yingzhi's head, and then a voice as gentle and warm as the spring sunshine came down.

Teng Yingzhi raised his head in surprise, and suddenly met his brother's worried gaze. Then he raised his eyebrows at him and hinted: "Go."

"Okay..." Teng Yingzhi immediately understood that his brother was trying to get him. He left, either because he didn't want to be criticized by his parents here, or he wanted to save some face for his parents and not scold them in front of their children.

Teng Yingzhi immediately stood up, greeted the elders present one by one, and ran away.

The tenderness in Teng Song's brows also faded away, and he regained his former coldness and alienation, and said to He Ji, "You go too."

He Ji was stunned for a moment, not daring to speak, and immediately stood up and left.

In the silence of the living room, Teng Ruicheng felt uneasy and a little unclear about the situation, but one look at Teng Song's stormy face and he knew that the next scene would probably not be pretty. He subconsciously looked at his father, only to find that Mr. Teng's face had turned dark at some point, and he was looking at the snow outside with a heavy expression, without saying a word.

"You two must come to an agreement today, will Yingzhi stay?" Teng Song said unceremoniously.

"Mr. Teng, what do you mean?" He Xitang also felt uneasy.

Teng Ruicheng stuttered: "Yeah, you, where are you talking about? What can be kept or not..."

Teng Yan said coldly, "From the time He Ji was brought back to now, there have been a lot of things between the two of them. You parents don't know how to calm down the conflict, but instead add fuel to the fire. If you insist on favoring one person and neglecting another, you will get angry when I see you!"

The day after the birthday party, the two of them had already been scolded by Teng Song. Now that I heard his bold words, my body and mind were suddenly shaken, and I tensed up silently.

Teng Song continued: "You are just talking about whether you recognize Yingzhi or not."

"Yes! Of course we do! We have never thought about not recognizing Yingzhi. Blood relationship or not, he is our beloved child!" Teng Ruicheng He said it very loudly, just like the last time Teng Song accused them of breaking off their relationship with Yingzhi, Teng Ruicheng hurriedly opened his mouth to cry out.

He Xitang did not have such a violent reaction. He just agreed with a white face and said clearly: "Mr. Teng, we just think that both emotionally and logically, Xiao Ji's adoptive parents should be allowed to see their biological children. Yingzhi is willing to stay. The choice is up to him, whether he goes home or lives with his biological parents..."

"Shut up!" Old Man Teng's old roar sounded like thunder.

The couple immediately fell silent, hunching their shoulders and not daring to speak any more.

Especially for He Xitang, this was almost the first time that Mr. Teng took the initiative to talk to her since she and Teng Ruicheng got married.

What he said was not just words, but a rebuke.

"How long has it been since He Ji brought him back? Is it a month? If you really cared about Yingzhi even a little bit, you wouldn't have spoken out about your biological parents in front of him in such a short period of time, and you couldn't let him orgasm. Are you happy to celebrate this new year? On the first day of the Lunar New Year this year, that child was happily eating dumplings just now, and you rushed to remind him that he is not your biological child. Do you think he is such a parent? It's true that a dog can't spit out ivory!" Mr. Teng's face turned green with anger, and he waved his hand to chase them away. "Come on, get out of here!"

After that, Mr. Teng took the lead and walked away with a grunt.

The couple was scolded by the two heads of the family, but luckily Teng Song saved face for them and sent the two children away in advance, otherwise they would not be able to pick them up even if they were embarrassed.

Teng Song walked up to Teng Ruicheng who was completely stunned, put a hand on his shoulder, and gave him a warning look with lowered eyes, "If you continue to turn a deaf ear to my words, don't blame me for not showing mercy to you in the future. "

Mr. Teng told them to get out, but the couple was sent out respectfully by the housekeeper.

Teng Ruicheng was aroused by the cold wind outside and couldn't help shivering. He said with a pale face: "We really shouldn't have come today, and we really shouldn't be so careless about Yingzhi's mood. It's the Chinese New Year. Let's tell him this.

" Before being scolded, Teng Ruicheng didn't think there was anything wrong with asking Teng Yingzhi to meet his biological parents, so he dared to bring it up in front of Teng Song and the old man.

But after being scolded, I suddenly felt that the scolding was not unjust.

It was because they, as parents, did not care enough about their children that Teng Song repeatedly questioned whether he should sever ties with Ying Zhi because of blood ties.

"Sooner or later, what should I say?" He Xitang's tone was corrupt, and the anger in his heart did not dare to be expressed until he left Shiyuan, "The couple raised Xiao Ji for twenty years, and now he is recognized by us. Now, his son is still occupied by us. Don't you want to think about how he will spend this year?"

"Hey, that's what you said." Teng Ruicheng sighed, with a sad look on his face, "But Yingzhi also said he didn't want to see her, so what? What to do?"

He Xitang glared at this wallflower and was so angry that he didn't speak for a long time.

Teng Yingzhi didn't know that his parents had been kicked out yet. He returned to his room. Before the sadness in his heart had completely settled, his thoughts were completely disrupted by the vague and non-existent breath of the ice field.

He was like a little firecracker that was set on fire, and the complaints and anger towards that strange Alpha surged out in his heart again. When he walked to the bed, he started angrily taking off the quilt cover and pulling the sheets, and finally found that even the core of the quilt was stained with the other person's pheromones. .

This was the pheromone that had marked him, lingering in his breath, almost bringing out the Omega's surrender instinct. Especially since it was stained with his own pheromones, which was entangled with this powerful ice field aura. A very faint trace of it could completely suppress him.

However, since he had just been tagged, the light pheromone had little impact. Teng Yingzhi was now very awake.

In the end, reason prevailed over instinct. He was so annoyed that he rolled up the sheets and duvet cover together with the quilt core, intending to throw them away!

At the same time, he was still secretly thinking that he would ask the housekeeper, Uncle Li, for a list of names in the courtyard later. He would not believe that he could not find that daring Alpha!

Although the goose down quilt core is not heavy, it is very fluffy. The two-meter quilt can almost bury Teng Yingzhi. After picking him up, he can't see the road at all, and the pheromones keep flowing in along with his breathing. Drill...

is so annoying.

When he finally moved to the door with difficulty, he heard the sound of the door opening. The door opened from the outside and was pushed directly onto the goose-down quilt. Then Teng Ying was pushed back by the force, and fell to the carpet with a bang. A pile of fluffy quilts were buried tightly.

Teng Song stood aside and watched him act foolishly. Seeing that he was moaning and groaning under the quilt and couldn't get out for a long time, he sighed helplessly and stepped forward to rescue him.

"What are you doing?" Teng Song pulled him up with one arm and stroked his messy forehead.

Teng Song's face turned red and he gasped, thinking he was going to drown himself in the quilt.

"I want to change all of these." Teng Yingzhi said half hiding and half asking: "Mom and dad are gone?"

"Gone." Teng Song said: "If these were just changed yesterday, why should they be changed?"

On New Year's Eve, almost everything that could be replaced inside and outside the courtyard was replaced with new ones.

The blush on Teng Yingzhi's cheeks lingered for a long time, and she murmured in a low voice, "It's just...it's stained with dirt, and I want to change it..."

"Huh?" Teng Song could naturally smell something on the quilt core. , he stretched out his hand and pinched Teng Ying's chin, forcing him to look up, and chuckled with interest, "Dirty stuff?"

The last update ~ I have to put the clip on at night, so it won't be convenient to update it during the day tomorrow. The next chapter will be tomorrow night Updated around 11 o'clock, bowed, thank you all~~~

Please add it to your favorites~~~

The crown prince refused to eat soft food after his rebirth [Main Shouwen]

Song Tingzhi had a life that was envied by everyone in the empire, although he disappeared when he was young He suffered some hardships while living outside, but was soon found by the Song family. His father was a powerful imperial magnate, his brothers were five-star generals who commanded the army, and the whole family was relied upon by the country. He loved Song Ting immensely, and he was also married to the imperial crown prince whose face alone was enough to confuse all living beings.

It is said that His Highness was particularly fond of Song Tingzhi after his marriage, and would miss him so much that he would shed tears after not seeing her for even one day.

And the fact is -

"What kind of crown prince! I am just a freeloader! My whole family is a freeloader!" His drunken Highness pulled his friend and wailed: "Last time his father won a victory at the border, I was there I waited on him for four hours! Not even a smile on his face, he even kicked me out of bed!"

"Also, his elder brother bombed an enemy reconnaissance planet, and I served him tea all day long! He even worked so hard at night and helped him take a bath, but he still didn't let me go to bed!" His Highness

became more and more aggrieved as he spoke. When the communicator rang, his crying stopped abruptly, and he wiped his tears in resignation and said, "Hey, no. As I said, his second brother won the battle again, and I have to go back to the palace to sleep..."

Then one day when His Highness was not allowed to go to bed again, he woke up and returned to his youth.

At that time, he was not the crown prince, his royal brother had not yet died in the war, and Song Tingzhi had not married him.

His Highness is crazy happy. As long as he avoids letting his brother die in battle, the royal family will not have to rely entirely on the Song family, and he will not have to marry Song Tingzhi, let alone sleep with him every day!

Later, he heard that his father was discussing with Marshal Song about the marriage between his brother and Song Tingzhi.

It turns out that Song Tingzhi can only marry the crown prince. Only when he becomes the crown prince can he marry Song Tingzhi.

My wife is about to become a sister-in-law, and His Highness is not happy. His Highness is very angry. His Highness wants to sleep with her.

Thanks to the little angel who irrigates the nutrient solution: the devil. Wild 2 bottles;