Chapter 19

The words "Happy Birthday" are like a pool of warm spring water, spreading over Teng Yingzhi's body and wrapping him tenderly.

Teng Yingzhi blinked her big eyes and looked up at her brother with gentle brows. Her wet eyelashes looked particularly gentle and well-behaved at this time. He opened his arms and threw himself into Teng Song's arms, hugged his lower back, and whispered, "I thought my birthday would be on the 22nd in the future."

"Since you don't want to change your birthday, why didn't you say it before?" Teng Song There was a hint of blame in his tone.

When the couple talked about this matter last week, Teng Song noticed the sadness and resistance under the obedient appearance of the boy beside him who was silently chewing chicken drumsticks. But he never spoke, and Teng Song didn't want to care about him, wanting to correct his bad habit of not saying anything even when he was wronged.

To this day, he still couldn't hold it back. He imagined what he would suffer tonight, and impulsively led Shu Di to kill him.

I have suffered all the grievances I deserve, but I have not corrected this bad habit.

At this time, he lay in his arms and remained silent again.

After a long time, Teng Yingzhi silently changed the subject, "Brother, are you here specially to celebrate my birthday tonight?"

Teng Yan had no choice but to follow his words: "Grandpa asked me to come over and have a look, saying that your phone has been unreachable. "

Oh... my phone is broken." The screen is still lying in pieces in the cloakroom. Teng Yingzhi said: "Did grandpa ask you to bring a message?"

"Yes." Teng Song patted him on the shoulder twice, "He said: Happy birthday, dear baby, may you be safe every year."

Teng Yingzhi felt that he had The drunkenness came up again, feeling dizzy and very comfortable, "Thank you, brother, thank you, grandpa."

There was a banquet in the main building tonight, and all the people in the small building were transferred. Neither Teng Song nor Teng Yingzhi had dinner, and for a while there was no one around, not even Uncle Lu.

Teng Song had no choice but to cook birthday noodles for him personally, while Teng Yingzhi stood around helping him. The two seemed to have an orderly division of labor, but in fact, neither knew how to do their own work. In the end, they had to work together for a long time and watch together. Tutorial.

Finally, the meal was over, and Teng Yingzhi had time to use his mobile phone to make a video call to his grandfather. The energetic old man held two orange cats and warmed himself in front of the fireplace, and sang him a happy birthday song tunelessly.

The warm firelight in the fireplace reflected through the mobile phone screen onto Teng Yingzhi's cheeks. He was lying on the edge of the central island, his face glowing red and orange, and he squinted his eyes happily in the old singing, as if The two carefree cats on Grandpa's lap.

It wasn't until Teng Song cooked the noodles and called him that Teng Yingzhi reluctantly ended the call with her grandfather.

While sucking his birthday noodles, Teng Yingzhi said: "Grandpa asked me to go to Shiyuan to celebrate the New Year this year, and there is He Ji. Grandpa wants to see him."

Teng Song ate noodles with him with a serious face and hummed absentmindedly. , I didn't want to eat it after two bites, it was too unpalatable.

He raised his head and saw that the pampered boy opposite him seemed to be eating some delicacies, with a happy smile in his eyes.

Teng Song picked up the chopsticks again and frowned as he ate the garbage he cooked with his own hands.

Teng Ying subconsciously said: "Brother, will you come too?"

Teng Yan said lightly: "What year won't I go?"

Yes, my brother went to spend the New Year with his grandfather after showing up here every New Year's Eve, and There are also related plots during the Chinese New Year. Thinking of this, Teng Yingzhi suddenly became bitter and resentful.

He quietly raised his head and glanced at his brother. During the Chinese New Year in Shiyuan, he would be kicked by his brother in the plot. Will his brother kick him?

Probably not.

Teng Yingzhi fainted again. He looked at his brother struggling with the noodles in the bowl. He felt that he didn't drink much, but his mind couldn't move.

After the meal, the servants in the small building came back one after another to clean up the kitchen, which had been messed up by Mr. Teng like a strong wind.

As soon as Teng Song answered the phone, Teng Yingzhi was gone. He looked around downstairs but couldn't find it, so he walked around and finally saw the boy huddled up in a small ball by the window of the studio.

I thought he was asleep, but when I walked over, I discovered that Teng Yingzhi was wrapped in a blanket and holding a glass of red wine with only the bottom layer left in his hand. He tilted his head and rested his cheek on his knees, staring intently out of the window. Falling snow.

There was no expression on that delicate little face, and his eyes didn't seem to be focused. He was lost in thought, and the way he curled up as much as possible gave off a sense of loneliness and sadness.

Teng Song pulled up a chair and sat down next to him. He looked down and saw that the red wine bottle at his feet was already halfway down.

"Unhappy?" Teng Song said softly, while taking the half bottle of wine aside without leaving a trace.

Teng Yingzhi turned his head when he heard the noise, switched his cheek and touched it on his knee. Then he reached out and handed over a corner of his blanket, inviting him to sit over and stop being cold.

Teng Song did not sit over, but just took his hand and rubbed it. It was indeed very cold.

Teng Yingzhi was rejected, so she pulled the blanket and wrapped herself tighter, closed her eyes and said in a muffled voice: "I'm not happy."

"Tell me about it."

"Can't tell."

Teng Song chuckled: "No. "I still don't want to say it."

Teng Yingzhi opened his eyes suddenly, stood up and made a move that surprised Teng Su - he climbed on to sit on Teng Su's lap without saying a word, and then grabbed the blanket with both hands. She hugged his neck, lying in his arms and hugging him tightly, as if she wanted to tie herself and her brother together with a blanket.

Drunk Teng Yingzhi acted daringly. He leaned into the crook of Teng Song's neck and whispered. The aroma of wine mixed with the smell of wine in his mouth lingered in Teng Song's breath, "Then I'll tell you secretly, don't tell anyone. Oh, otherwise I will be punished."

Teng Song leaned back on the chair, feeling that the child's whole body weight was on him but he could easily lift him up, so he directly picked up his drunken brother. Go upstairs and prepare to put him back in the bedroom.

The force on his hand was very light, but there was a hint of anger in his mouth, "Who will punish you? Teng Ruicheng or He Xitang?"

"There is a god in the sky who doesn't like me. Punishing me for two lifetimes is not enough... right? Did I commit too many sins in my previous life?" Teng Yingzhi lay on his brother's shoulder, full of grievances, "If I am guilty, please let the law punish me. Don't let me be an Omega that even my blood relatives despise. Wearing books made me feel lonely..."

"What are you talking about?" Teng Song kicked open the bedroom door, walked in and put him on the bed.

Teng Yingzhi refused to go down, hugged Teng Song's neck tightly, and breathed quickly and sadly in his ear, "I have known for a long time that I am not my parents' child, and you are not my brother, because I am neither of these" people in the world."

Teng Yingzhi's extremely suppressed cry of grievance came from the door of the studio, "What on earth did I do wrong... Why am I so unlucky? My father and I should love me, but they don't love me at all... ..."

Teng Song walked in and saw the young man huddled up by the window, his shoulders shaking and whimpering in the cold white snow light.

"I thought that if He Ji knew that I was not the one who framed him in the previous life, he would not seek revenge from me again, but he didn't... Maybe he was also controlled by the consciousness of the world... Then why on earth did he let me travel to this world? , Can't we just let the original Teng Yingzhi accept the punishment..."

Teng Yingzhi cried out, hugging her knees and burying her face in the blanket in a daze, her brother's voice sounded in her ears: "Unhappy?"

He turned around suddenly. He turned his head and looked around. It was a bit cold in the studio, and the snow outside the window was rustling. His brother pulled up a chair and sat down next to him.

Even though he was drunk, Teng Yingzhi knew what happened.

He pursed his lips and said, "I'm not happy."

Brother: "Tell me about it."

"I've already said it." Teng Yingzhi narrowed her eyes, her cheeks and ears were flushed with alcohol, probably because she had just been unscrupulous. Having vented, it is now easy to hide the pain and despair.

Teng Yan touched his head and said, "You'll have a headache tomorrow morning if you're drunk. I'll take you back to rest."

"Okay." Teng Yingzhi was held by her brother obediently and stood up with his strength, stumbling on her feet. She followed him staggeringly, and together they returned to the bedroom they had just entered.

Drunk Teng Yingzhi was like a puppet, obediently doing whatever he was told. He was so drunk that he couldn't stand still, so Teng Song just led him to the sink, watched him wash his face, and planned to let him lie down while he washed.

When he lowered his head, Teng Yingzhi suddenly said: "Brother, don't leave."

"I'm not leaving."

After hearing his response, Teng Yingzhi closed her eyes and washed her face, like a child who just watched a horror movie and dared not turn off the lights to sleep. , quickly wiped two handfuls to wet his face, quickly opened his eyes, and grabbed Teng Song's hand again.

Teng Song led him to the bed and watched him put on his pajamas and crawl into bed to lie down before turning off the light and preparing to leave.

Unexpectedly, the panicked voice of a young man came from the darkness again: "Don't leave."

Teng Song had no choice but to sit down by the bed patiently, surrounded by the smell of wine in the room, and responded: "I'm not leaving, go to sleep."

Until After Teng Yingzhi's breathing became gentle and even, Teng Song left quietly.

He returned to the guest room next door and took a shower with mixed thoughts. Teng Yingzhi's anxious look lingered in his mind, and a layer of anger towards Teng Ruicheng and He Xitang accumulated in his heart.

After Teng Song frowned and opened the door, he stopped wiping his hair. Teng Yingzhi was standing outside the bathroom door with red eyes, looking up at him pitifully, "You left..."

"Why did you wake up again ? "Reluctantly?" Teng Song threw the towel aside, put on his nightgown, and walked out of the bathroom holding his hand.

Teng Yingzhi realized that her brother was going to send him back to the room, so she suddenly struggled with him and backed away, crying sadly: "I won't leave."

"Are you going to sleep here tonight?" Teng Song knew that he was in a bad mood and felt uneasy, so she Try to comfort him.

So Teng Yingzhi let go of his hand, rolled onto the bed with a few flops, covered himself with quilt and got ready to sleep.

Teng Song laughed and was about to go back to the bathroom to dry her hair. As soon as she turned around, she heard rustling noises behind her, and then someone grabbed the cufflinks of her nightgown from behind.

"You want to leave again, can't you not leave?" Teng Yingzhi fluttered back, lying on the bed and pulling on Teng Song's cufflinks, begging him pitifully.

Teng Song said: "I'm not leaving."

"You just left."

"I'm going to dry my hair."

"You lied to me, you just want to leave."

Teng Song took a deep breath, and then took off his nightgown.

As a result, the child became drunk and went crazy. He rushed towards him and grabbed the towel around his waist.