Chapter 27

He was stupidly picking at the dumplings on the plate, and Teng Yan frowned and scolded him, "Eat well."

It was obviously a very ordinary sentence, but Teng Yingzhi suddenly felt very uncomfortable, and a little temper emerged. , kicked him lightly under the table, and then quickly stuffed dumplings with his head down without looking at his brother's reaction.

"Eat slowly, no one will compete with you." When Mr. Teng saw him taking one dumpling at a time, he was afraid that he would choke, so he waved to someone to bring him a bowl of dumpling soup.

Teng Yingzhi complained maliciously, "Brother told me to eat quickly."

Teng Ying shook her head helplessly and was too lazy to pay attention to him.

Knowing that there was someone waiting outside, none of the three people in the dining room ate in a hurry. After finishing breakfast at a normal speed, Mr. Teng drank a cup of tea slowly, then picked up an orange cat at his feet and walked out.

It's not that he was trying to act like an elder, but he felt panicked when he saw his stupid son.

Mr. Teng and the old lady had a son, Teng Ruicheng. He didn't have any bad intentions, but he was really unscrupulous. He was mediocre, mediocre, ignorant, and couldn't understand the smallest things. In addition, his wife Fang Xiaoshi died in childbirth when the couple's relationship was at its best. Mr. Teng could not help but think that his wife had given her life in exchange for such a thing for him.

Love him, there is really nothing to like about him. Let alone inheriting such a big Teng family, he can't manage a small company well.

Don't hurt him, I'm sorry for my wife who passed away.

Later, Mr. Teng gradually accepted his fate and felt that the child was safe and healthy. In the next hundred years, he would set up a trust for him and make him have a prosperous life, which would be worthy of bringing him into this world.

In particular, Teng Ruicheng himself was not very good, but his wife Lina was extremely capable and gave birth to a son, Teng Song, who was also very smart. Mr. Teng directly took Teng Song with him to teach him. Teng Ruicheng's generation was separated by more than 20 years. , only then did he feel the relief and confidence of having a successor.

Teng Song has not lived up to his expectations. Her personality, appearance, and ability are nothing like Teng Ruicheng. She appeared on the board of directors with him after graduating from college as a teenager, and trained Teng to be obedient. She is still not even thirty yet, but He has accumulated a lot of prestige, and the whole Teng family has become his one-word hall.

The old man is naturally happy and leisurely, resting in the garden and playing with cats.

The real alienation from Teng Ruicheng and his son was when he divorced Teng Ruicheng's mother Lina without saying a word, which made Mr. Teng very angry. For his second marriage, he chose a daughter-in-law like He Xitang who he despised. Simply cut off contact.

Even if he is allowed to come and say hello during the holidays, he would not even want to see her at ordinary times.

Now that he has not had a few years of leisure, another incident of miscarrying his youngest son was brought up to him.

If he had asked two years ago, Mr. Teng would not have asked a question, but in the past two years, Teng Yingzhi has come to stay with him from time to time. The boy with a well-behaved personality is lively and clever, painting oil paintings of cats for him, and accompanying him to pick persimmons and dry them. Call him grandpa sweetly and act like a baby with him.

Teng Song didn't know these things, so after more than twenty years, Mr. Teng once again felt the joy of having a well-behaved grandson, and he felt extremely sorry for Teng Yingzhi.

Well now, his favorite daughter-in-law Lina and Teng Ruicheng are divorced. His favorite grandson Teng Yingzhi is now in the wrong arms again.

All things considered, Mr. Teng was already a loving father even if he didn't chop Teng Ruicheng with a knife.

In the living room outside, Teng Ruicheng and his wife were chatting with He Ji. He Xitang kept asking questions with concern, and she felt a little dissatisfied. As soon as the children returned home, the old man called him to Shiyuan on the first Spring Festival. He was here on New Year's Eve and on the first day of the new year. He didn't worry about their parents' feelings at all.

At the same time, there is some contradictory joy in my heart. Mr. Teng already openly dislikes the three of them. Just on the night of the birthday party, He Xitang was so embarrassed that He Xitang still dared not show up in his social circle. If He Ji could If you please the old man, you can save some dignity of their family.

"Ahem." Mr. Teng was afraid of hearing something he didn't want to hear, so he deliberately coughed twice as a reminder before showing up.

The couple immediately straightened up their expressions and stood up politely, greeting each other one after another.

"Have you had breakfast?" Mr. Teng asked casually as he sat down at the main table.

Teng Ruicheng said hurriedly: "Dad, we have finished eating early and come over to pay you New Year greetings. It's not good to be late."

Mr. Teng was noncommittal, and Teng Ruicheng said again: "Dad, you are used to being quiet. There are so many people this year so I'm afraid of disturbing you. "Let Xiao Ji go back with us later."

"Oh." Mr. Teng responded lightly, his deep eyes first glanced at He Xitang, who was sitting next to He Ji, and finally fell on He Ji. "This kid is quiet." You're good, you won't disturb me. But there is really no atmosphere here. It's lifeless. Keeping Xiao Ji here for the Chinese New Year is also disturbing the children's play. You can go back with your parents later."

He Ji said hurriedly: "Grandpa, I don't like liveliness at first. I didn't have the chance to accompany you before. Now I want to spend more time with you. I'm afraid I won't be able to come when school starts."

Mr. Teng nodded.

He Xitang squeezed He Ji's hand and said nothing.

The two of them never mentioned Teng Ying from beginning to end. Mr. Teng was extremely disappointed and glanced at Teng Ruicheng, who was still eating walnuts.

"Mom and Dad, Happy New Year." Teng Yingzhi no longer wanted to show up, so she had to come over to say hello out of courtesy.

Besides, there is still a plot waiting for you.

Teng Song was one step behind him, his eyes full of laziness, not as cold as usual, but there was no room for the couple in his eyes. Those were his father and stepmother. Ethically they were his elders, but in reality it was these two elders who needed to greet him respectfully.

After Teng Song sat down, Teng Yingzhi quickly selected the seats and finally chose to sit next to his brother. On the right side was his grandfather, and opposite the tea table were the family of three.

This ranking can be said to be very clear.

Mr. Teng saw everything in his eyes and knew everything clearly in his heart.

"Grandpa, let me make you some tea to soothe your tiredness." He Ji said, turning over several tureens from the tea tray, putting the tea leaves on it, and then picked up the thermostatic kettle to make it.

Teng Song said lightly, "This is Pu'er."

He Ji paused, a little embarrassed on his face, and did not understand what this sentence meant.

What happened to Pu'er?

Mr. Teng exhaled softly, "It's okay. Yingzhi is here to go clubbing. He is good at it. Just sit down and drink. Don't burn yourself."

Teng Yingzhi had no intention of competing with He Ji, but he had to answer obediently when he was called. , took the thermostat kettle from He Ji's mobile phone, and then put it back where it was.

He Ji's cheeks felt itchy. He really didn't know much about tea ceremony, but Teng Yingzhi did? He is obviously an ignorant and vicious villain!

He sat back with an awkward expression and watched Teng Yingzhi's every move carefully. He saw him put the thermostatic pot back to its original place, bring the boiling water on the small red clay stove to make tea, and then drain it. This process He repeated it skillfully several times, then set it aside and poured boiling water into the bowl. After doing this, he took the teapot and poured out the clear tea soup.

Naturally, the first one was given to the old man with both hands, then Teng Song, then his parents, and finally another one was placed in front of him.

He Ji lowered his head and looked at the clear and fragrant cup of tea in front of him, and then he understood what his elder brother's reminder just meant. His face suddenly felt a little hot, and he felt that Teng Yingzhi had slapped him in the face.

It was just a trivial matter, but it still made He Ji feel the gap caused by his life experience.

Even though he lived in the Teng family for several years in his last life, and later married Huo Qinglin, he was still in the upper class, but he was still out of place. Others always looked at him with a condescending and mocking look.

He didn't have to endure this!

Teng Yingzhi finished making tea and sat back down, feeling a little embarrassed. He knew that no one here would laugh at He Ji, but He Ji didn't feel that way in his heart. He was very sensitive, and even if he was reborn, some of his inferiority complex engraved in his bones would not disappear so quickly.

"Oh, by the way, Dad, Yingzhi painted a painting for you and has been hanging it in the studio. It should be a New Year's gift for you. I just happened to bring it." Teng Ruicheng patted his forehead and thought of it, then lifted up a delicate paper bag at his feet. Pull out a circular picture frame from it.

Inside is the gift that Teng Yingzhi spent a lot of time painting.

What he painted was a winter courtyard, with a thin old man playing with his cat on the rocking chair in the corridor, surrounded by cats of various colors, each of them lively, playing in the snow, or squatting next to the old man and stretching his neck to meow. , begging for snacks.

This is not the level of ordinary art students. The colors are bright and bold, the people and scenery are very full, but they are unusually harmonious and warm. The small animals are vivid and the form and spirit are accurately captured, which is very pleasing to the eye.

"Well, this painting is good. Our Yingzhi will definitely be a great painter in the future." Mr. Teng was so happy that he couldn't bear to let go after admiring it for a long time and let him go to the tea room.

Teng Song also looked at him slowly, and it turned out that the blurry color blocks at the beginning were the old man and the cat, and they were kept secret.

It was originally a very happy thing to give out carefully prepared gifts, but now Teng Yingzhi only feels embarrassed, so embarrassed!

Dad really has no brains. He Ji was embarrassed enough by making tea just now. He took out his gift at this time and didn't even notice that He Ji's face was blue!

"As long as you like it..." Teng Yingzhi quickly lowered his head and drank tea.

"Yingzhi, come back with us later, and take advantage of the New Year to meet your biological parents." He Xitang said in a stiff tone.

Teng Yingzhi pursed her lips and said nothing. In the plot, the original owner was very resistant to the changes in her life experience. In addition, she had been left out by her parents and was not protected by her brother and grandfather like herself. She was really helpless and afraid at any time. His parents threw him out of the house, so naturally they didn't want to see his biological parents.

Once he is related to his biological parents, it means that he will never be the young master of the Teng family. His wealth and power, flattery and flattery will all be lost.

How could the original owner accept the transformation from an aristocratic young master to an ordinary citizen? So they made a lot of noise, refused to see their biological parents, and looked like a wolf who was greedy for glory and wealth, which further annoyed the couple.

In the end, the original owner didn't get anything good, and he knew that he was in a marginalized position in the family. In order to continue to maintain his luxurious life, he could only agree to marry Huo Qinglin.

"I don't want to see them." Teng Yingzhi said, which was both a plot line and his own meaning.

I don't want to see them, they are the original owner's biological parents, not his.

Teng Ruicheng hissed and looked at him dissatisfied, "Why are you so ignorant, kid? Those are your biological parents. In this happy Spring Festival for the whole family, Xiao Ji is back home. You should go and meet him because of your feelings. . "

Trouble, sleepy to death ."