Chapter 66

Ye Ci didn't know where this excitement came from, and kept pestering Teng Yingzhi with questions, which made Teng Yingzhi's cheeks red all the time, and he unconsciously threw away the depression that had been weighing on his heart. The back of the head.

Ye Ci is very cheerful, or he is very good at hiding.

After Zhou Xiaomu's topic was gently brought to light, he didn't show any sadness at all. Instead, he was very interested in the relationship between Teng Yingzhi and Teng Song. His round eyes almost glowed when the light was turned off. .

Teng Yingzhi was a little slow to react. When he came to his senses, he had been tricked into talking a lot. He even unknowingly revealed the smell of Teng Song's pheromones. Suddenly he blushed again, lifted the quilt and got out of bed, and was so embarrassed that he wanted to go find his brother.

Ye Ci lay down directly, resting his head on his arm leisurely, letting out a satisfied sigh. He turned to look at Teng Yingzhi's slender back and said, "Where are you going?"

Teng Yingzhi ignored him with a blushing face . , lowered his head, put on his shoes and left.

Ye Ci quickly jumped out of bed and pulled him back, begging for mercy: "Why don't I stop asking about your privacy?"

Teng Yingzhi said in embarrassment: "You have finished asking, what else do you have to ask?"

Ye Ci smiled and said, "I haven't asked you yet how it feels to be marked."

"..." Teng Yingzhi closed her eyes and took a deep breath calmly.

Ye Ci smiled and patted his head. The two sat facing each other by the bed. Teng Yingzhi was a little embarrassed but not really angry. There was a layer of broken light in his eyes. After a moment of silence, he took the initiative to ask: "Aren't you... worried that Zhou Sisi will differentiate into an Omega in the future?"

"Ah?" Ye Ci was stunned, his eyes were clear and innocent, "Why should I worry? What if he is an Omega? I am an Omega too. I'm not fine yet."

After he said this, Teng Yingzhi was stunned and fell silent for a while.

Ye Ci shook his legs and thought to himself: "Although it is indeed a bit inconvenient, as long as Zhou Xun is next to me during the estrus period, it is actually not bad. Without Alpha's pheromone soothing and inhibitors, God It won't collapse, so I didn't think much about it when I was pregnant."

He tilted his head, looked at Teng Yingzhi's delicate profile, who seemed to be in a trance, and smiled, "You don't want this child. Is it because he is afraid that he will become an Omega in the future? "

" This is only a small part of the reason." Teng Yingzhi nodded blankly, then shook his head and said softly, "I haven't decided yet."

He also turned his head . Looking at Ye Ci, he saw that the other person was several years older than him. There was no trace of time on his pretty face. His eyes were bright and clear. Every emotion was written directly on his face or expressed in his mouth. He was as big as Teng Ying. Are not the same.

It is expected that he grew up under the care of his parents. Even if he wears clothes here, he has never been restrained.

Teng Yingzhi lowered his head and played with a piece of cheese packaging tinfoil with his fingertips. He still seemed to be in a heavy mood. "Brother doesn't seem to be looking forward to this child very much."

Ye Ci said: "Mr. Teng said he doesn't want it?"

Teng Yingzhi shook his head gently, "My brother may value my wishes more. If I don't want it, my brother won't stop me."

Ye Ci was indeed doted on by his parents since he was a child, and when he came to this world, he had Zhou Xun who was obedient and obedient. Unable to understand Teng Yingzhi's struggles, he wrinkled his nose and said a little doubtfully: "Then do you want Mr. Teng to stop it?"

Teng Yingzhi said nothing, folded the tinfoil into a small square, and pinched it.

Ye Ci fell on his back on the bed, looking at the gorgeous ceiling light on the ceiling, and his voice sounded relaxed and leisurely, "I think you just got rid of the control of the plot, and you haven't been with Mr. Teng for long, and you suddenly were unprepared in all aspects." It's normal for you to be shocked and confused when you find out you're pregnant. There's no need for you to force yourself to make a decision now."

Ye Ci quickly raised his body with his elbows and gently kicked Teng Yingzhi's calf with his toes. , called him twice, and waited for Teng Yingzhi to look back at him before continuing: "Your pregnancy is still very short now. Even if you really don't want it, the doctor doesn't recommend surgery now in such a short time. She still needs it." I will stay in your belly for a while. You still have at least three months to think about it carefully. Three months is enough for you to think about your own life and death. "

Maybe the word life and death is too heavy, Teng. Yingzhi's shoulders trembled and she frowned slightly.

"What does it feel like to be a father?" He looked at Ye Ci and asked blankly.

Ye Ci smiled and said, "I don't feel anything."

"How could I not feel anything?" Teng Yingzhi raised her eyebrows, confused.

"It's just that I have an extra young relative, so there really isn't any special feeling." Ye Ci rubbed his chin and thought, "If I have to tell you what it feels like, being Xiaomu's father and being Sisi's father, what's the experience? Different."

Ye Ci's jumping voice gradually became calmer, and Teng Yingzhi looked at him and listened quietly.

Ye Cidao: "Xiaomu is relatively introverted. He is very quiet and doesn't even cry loudly, but he is very independent and will immerse himself in the things he likes. He hardly needs any interference from us. He is that He is a child who takes good care of himself. To be honest, when he was picked up, we were more sad to say goodbye to him and sad about his ruined future, but we were not worried about his life. "...Although he is lively and cheerful, he never asserts his own demands and needs us to pay more attention to him and accompany him. He often cried secretly when he was first picked up, and later became more dependent on us as he gradually became familiar with us."

Teng Yingzhi. "Does he want to go back to his adoptive parents?"

Ye Ci smiled and said, "Maybe, I don't know. Even if he had this idea, he never showed it, and we couldn't contact the couple. , let alone come to

the house without permission." Teng Yingzhi nodded. He had heard from his brother that the couple was very resistant to contacting Ye Ci and the others. They moved several times with their children and seemed to disappear.

Both families are bearing this pain, and no one can blame the other.

Ye Ci observed Teng Yingzhi's sad expression and seemed to understand something, "Are you afraid that you will be an unqualified father?"

Teng Yingzhi answered the question, "I hate my father, he has no joy or expectation for my birth. , maybe he hates me as much as I hate him now, so I have always hated him for giving birth to me. I always blame him for all the pain I encounter. If he had not given birth to me, I would not have suffered. These and that..."

Ye Ci said slowly: "But in our world, many Omegas live a life of no control. Your father..."

He stopped slowly, thinking that his parents also had a powerful marriage. It's just that they developed a deep relationship after marriage, and that's how they got Ye Ci. But there are very few such examples. Most married families are like Teng Yingzhi's parents.

"I know." Teng Yingzhi blinked, his long eyelashes were wet and shiny, he breathed out gently, his cheeks were bulging, "Dad has no choice, but I do. Regardless of whether I keep her or not, my brother will I have no objections and will not force me, but I don't know how to choose."

Probably because the experiences in the first half of his life were really bad, Teng Yingzhi always felt that bringing a life into this world was quite wishful thinking. The responsibility was so huge that he couldn't breathe. In just one day, he couldn't help but feel worried. He wanted to stay but didn't dare to stay. If he didn't, he felt guilty and guilty.

Even though his brother had told him a lot before that he didn't have to worry about whether he would stay or not, he was still afraid of giving birth to a child who would hate the world and blame him and his brother. Naturally, I am also afraid that I will lose a child who loves the world, is healthy and happy.

"Ah!" Ye Ci suddenly turned over and jumped up, clapped his hands and shouted, startling Teng Yingzhi next to him, "I understand, just wait for me."

After saying this, he opened the door and ran away without waiting for Teng Yingzhi's reaction. After going out, Teng Yingzhi was confused when she heard Ye Ci's voice from outside, "Hey, do you have any coins with you?"

Zhou Xun's vague voice came in from the half-open door, "Ah? What do you want coins for?" "I don't have one."

"Then

go and find one for me." "I don't care where you go to find it

."

The couple started arguing outside. Sitting on the edge of the bed and looking out at the door, he unconsciously smiled.

A tall figure appeared at the door. Teng Song walked in, sat down next to Teng Yingzhi, and gently stroked his hair with her big hands, "Are you okay?"

"Yeah." Teng Yingzhi looked at him, naturally he could Seeing the overwhelming worry in his eyes, she threw herself into his arms dependently, nuzzling his shoulder and saying nothing quietly.

Teng Song whispered: "Why did you talk about coins?"

"I don't know why he suddenly wanted to find coins. But I like him very much. He is so happy." The bitterness in Teng Yingzhi's heart had long been eliminated by Teng Song. He was comforted a lot, but was distracted by Ye Ci again halfway, and his mood was no longer as depressed as before.

Teng Song didn't want to ask him about it, and felt relieved that he was not as tense as before.

After a while, Ye Ci found a coin from nowhere and ran in happily. He paused when he saw Teng Yingzhi resting in Teng Song's arms with her eyes closed.

Teng Song said warmly, "Do you need me to avoid it?"

"It doesn't matter, it doesn't matter!" Ye Ci dragged a chair over, sat down opposite Teng Yingzhi, twisted the coin and said, "It's an old-fashioned but very effective method.

Teng Yingzhi raised his eyebrows and said, "Toss a coin?"

"Yes, you want heads, but you don't want tails! Strictly abide by this and let God decide." Teng

Yingzhi raised his forehead slightly, but Teng Yingzhi felt that it was too rash. How could he let a coin decide whether the child in his belly would stay or not? But before he could speak, Ye Ci had already thrown the coin high into the air. Teng Ying was also being lifted up along with her subconsciously. Feeling.

With a snap, Ye Ci clasped the constantly reversing coin on the back of his left hand, approached Teng Yingzhi, looked at his slightly nervous expression, and asked quietly: "Do you want it to be heads or tails?"

Teng Yingzhi pursed her lips, "Didn't you ask me to obey God's will?"

Ye Ci quietly opened his right hand and glanced inside, with a sad look in his eyes, "It's the other way around, so don't let it go."

There was no joy in Teng Yingzhi's eyes . , my heart was pounding rapidly. Even though I knew that flipping a coin could not really make any decision about this, I was still emotionally affected by the word "God's will".

Seeing his solemn expression, Ye Ci suddenly smiled and took his right hand away, revealing the face-up coin. "You should have an idea of ​​how you feel now, right?"

Please accept my kneeling! orz————————

Thank you to the little angel who irrigates the nutrient solution: 20 bottles of Jingshu; 16 bottles of Huhu; 6 bottles of Elainananana; 3 bottles of a bowl of noodles; 2 bottles of Noble Lady, Mei Qi Bottle; 49240763, Zhuer, Lynn, 77, Jacaranda, Young Cat, Grilled Fish without Luobei, 1 bottle of Murphy Tao Li;