Chapter 36

When the driver heard what he said, he immediately became alert, "Young Master, have you encountered something?"

"It's not a big deal, just wait for me here for a while." Teng Yingzhi didn't say much. He explained, pulling Tan Siqi out of the car and towards the gate.

Thinking about it, the driver was still afraid that something would happen. Even if it was a small matter, it would be a big deal if it happened to the young master.

After Teng Ying got off the bus, the driver quickly called Teng Song.

On the other end was Teng Song's always calm and indifferent low voice, "Where have you been?"

The driver already knew who the host of the party was from the conversation between the two on the road, so he hurriedly replied, "It's Huo Yunying's second son, Huo Qinglin. There

was a brief silence on the phone for a few seconds before Teng Song said, "Do you know what he went to do?"

The driver actually didn't know the specific situation, and the young master didn't elaborate just now. He only knew that he was here for Huo Qinglin. When looking for someone from his classmate, the driver told him the fragmentary information he knew.

"I know." Teng Song's tone did not change from beginning to end, and he simply hung up.

Here, Teng Yingzhi and Tan Siqi were stopped by two men in black suits at the gate. It was unclear who was the bodyguard or the villa security guard.

When the other party saw that Teng Yingzhi looked noble and got out of a Rolls-Royce, and the people next to him were also wearing high-end brands, and he knew who the young master was from, he didn't show any expression, and asked nicely if he had any Invited.

"No invitation." Teng Yingzhi's chest heaved and he took a deep breath, "I'm here to see Huo Qinglin."

"Who are you?" the other party asked in confusion.

"My name is Teng Yingzhi."

Upon hearing this, the two people on the other side immediately opened the door respectfully, "Young Master Teng, please come inside."

The name Teng Yingzhi, or the surname Teng, is a master key in the upper class, and there is no one who can't get in. place. As expected, they entered the villa smoothly. The difficult part for Teng Yingzhi was how to find Bai Chuan and take him away without attracting Huo Qinglin's attention.

"Young Master Teng, let me lead the way for you." A man in a black suit followed them for two steps.

Teng Yingzhi was so nervous that she quickly refused: "No, no, I'll just contact him myself. You can continue to guard the door."

Seeing his resistance, the other party stood back politely and reminded: "Second Young Master's backyard swimming pool, please. You can go straight along this road, or go directly through the hall."

"Okay, thank you."

Teng Yingzhi was afraid that the bodyguard would notice something, so she didn't dare to run no matter how anxious she was, she walked steadily along the stone road. Walking to the backyard, when he turned the corner and lost sight, he hurriedly took off his scarf and put it back on, covering most of his face.

Tan Siqi finally noticed, "Yingzhi, are you afraid of Huo Qinglin?"

Teng Yingzhi only showed a pair of big clear eyes and nodded.

Although Tan Siqi didn't know why he was afraid of Huo Qinglin given his status, he still looked embarrassed, "I'm sorry Yingzhi, I didn't know in advance... Why don't you go back first? I've already come in anyway. "Go find Bai Chuan."

Teng Yingzhi really wanted to turn around and run away. He was scared to death of Huo Qinglin. "Can you?"

"I'll take him away as soon as I find him!" Simple, "Do they still dare to detain us?"

From the outside, the simple person is Teng Yingzhi, but he is used to seeing the filth in this flashy and intoxicated circle, hiding filth and evil everywhere, although he is not I have come into contact with them in this world, but they are mostly the same.

"I'm afraid he won't follow you." Teng Yingzhi sighed.

Bai Qiao came here despite the shame because he refused to take his boyfriend's money. He didn't get the money, and even after going round and round with Tan Siqi, he still returned to the starting point. How could he leave easily with him.

As the two of them were speaking, there was a sound of something suddenly breaking in the distance, followed by a burst of high-pitched cheers.

Tan Siqi's breathing became heavy in an instant, and he ran directly to the place where the sound came from, and Teng Yingzhi quickly followed.

When they entered the backyard, they saw a carnival scene of lustful and charming people. They looked at a scene of rich young ladies, teasing and chatting, staggering around. Most of the people were gathered by the pool, and the cheers came from this group of people.

Teng Yingzhi was also curious about how to hold a swimming pool party in the middle of winter, winter swimming?

After getting closer, I saw the scene inside the swimming pool through the gap in the crowd.

It rained for so long yesterday, and I don't know if the small half of the water in the pond is the accumulated water from yesterday. The weather was cold, and it gradually froze after the rain stopped, but it was not completely frozen. When an adult stepped on it, there was a puddle mixed with sharp ice fragments.

There was only one person in the swimming pool, Bai Qie, wearing a thin white shirt and dancing in the water with his bare feet on the ice.

His posture was very stable and his core was unshakable, as if he were in a warm dance studio. But how could I not feel cold under such conditions? Those feet were horribly red, and almost all exposed parts were red from the cold. I wonder if they had frostbite. The white mist coming out of his nose and mouth was rushing out, and it was obvious that his breathing had been messed up for a long time.

Teng Yingzhi heard someone in the crowd say, "Fuck, this body is so soft. I'll have to play with it later."

Then Tan Siqi shouted anxiously: "Bo Qiao!"

Tan Siqi pushed away the crowd, He jumped directly into the swimming pool and waded into the icy water, took off his coat and put it on him to protect the frightened man in his arms, and glared at the people around him.

The faces of the second-generation people around them changed, and they became more amused. They had never expected this scene. Someone immediately made a strange noise and taunted the two people in the swimming pool.

When Teng Yingzhi walked to the swimming pool, he saw that there were several broken bottles of red wine in the pool. Someone had smashed the whole bottle into it, but luckily it didn't hit Bai Qian's feet.

The bright red wine dyed dazzling flowers in the ice water, coupled with the fragile beauty dancing in the broken ice, is indeed a gorgeous and blood-spraying scene.

It's also funny enough.

On the sofa chair opposite the swimming pool, there was Huo Qinglin, who was sitting on Da Ma Jin Dao. He was full of wild and violent aura and was shaking a glass of red wine. His eyes fell on the two people in the swimming pool, and there was a hint of puckering at the corner of his mouth. mocking.

Bai Qiao pushed Tan Siqi in panic and embarrassment, "Why are you here? Leave quickly!"

"Go back with me!" Tan Siqi was furious. His beloved was being watched and teased like a plaything by a group of people, and he felt hurt and angry. I just want to drag Bai Qiao away quickly.

But Bai Chuan hunched his shoulders and struggled with him, saying with red eyes, "I, I won't leave..."

"Bo Chuan!"

Teng Yingzhi sighed silently, and he knew it.

Everyone has a hard time, and there is always a hurdle that cannot be overcome. For Bai Qiao, it was important that his father was seriously ill, but he could earn such a large amount of money, but he couldn't reach out and take it from his boyfriend. If he took it, it would be different.

"How did you get in?" Huo Qinglin's loud voice came from above. After saying this, he tilted his head and asked the people around him, "Who is he?"

Next to him was a young woman with lustful eyes. After hearing this, she immediately She whispered in Huo Qinglin's ear: "Tan Siqi, his father is Tan Zhengyou. Why did he come in? I have to ask you, Second Young Master~"

She deliberately blew into Huo Qinglin's ear, and Huo Qinglin smiled. Looking at her with a satisfied look, the woman suddenly turned pale and took two steps back.

"Master Huo, I am Bai Qiao's boyfriend. It was a misunderstanding that he came here today. I am here to take him away." Tan Siqi knew that if Huo Qinglin didn't let him go, he wouldn't be able to break out with Bai Qiao and he would offend him. , now I don't want to confess Teng Yingzhi, I can only hope that Huo Qinglin can be reasonable.

Unexpectedly, after he finished speaking, before Huo Qinglin could respond, a string of laughter and curses erupted from the crowd around him.

"Who the hell is this kid? He dares to come here to rob someone?"

"I just said that this little goblin has been touched by a man.

Sure enough, there is a man behind him." "It's a pity, he's not a big guy. I can't hold it back."

Huo Qinglin also laughed, his extravagant energy was a bit scary, "Leave? The person I hired for 200,000 yuan will leave before the work is done. , Is it so easy to make money for me? It's really unlucky that you came here. He was about to finish the dance, and he could take the money and leave in one minute. If you interrupt him abruptly, you have no choice but to let him continue to dance. , let me dance again."

Tan Siqi gritted his teeth, "We won't make any money, Master Huo, let us go."

"Okay, you go." Huo Qinglin put down the wine glass and looked at them with a handsome eyebrow. There was pure malice everywhere.

Tan Siqi knew that if he left, he would really offend Huo Qinglin, but he couldn't care about it at this time. He couldn't leave Bai Chuan here to be humiliated and suffer under any circumstances.

He grabbed Bai Chuan's hand and was about to leave, and whispered to him: "You don't have to worry about money, let's go back."

Bai Chuan shook him off hard, almost crying, "You, you go out and wait for me. Come on, I'll be fine in a minute and I'll go find you right away..."

"Do you really think you can get out?" Tan Siqi scolded him anxiously.

Bai Chuan was very stubborn and refused to leave.

Teng Yingzhi watched for a long time and knew that if he didn't care, the two of them would keep soaking in the ice water and messing around forever. It was even better to let Bai Chuan finish the dance again, take the money and leave. Both of them were stubborn to death.

He said to Bai Qiao: "Come here, I'll lend you the money. You can't take your boyfriend's money, but you can always take mine, right? You write me an IOU. Calculated at normal interest, you will get half of it every month after graduation. Pay me back your salary."

Qingqing Lingling's voice was not loud, but it immediately attracted everyone's attention. They all looked around and saw a young man with black hair and fair skin who didn't know when he had appeared and how long he had been standing there. He didn't know what he looked like. His face was completely covered by a scarf, and only a pair of clear eyes showed helplessness.

Only Huo Qinglin stood up, holding on to the armrest, surprised and surprised, "Teng Yingzhi!"

Teng Yingzhi was startled, but he didn't expect that he would recognize this.

The huge crowd exploded again. Is this slender and gentle young man in front of me Young Master Teng? !

"Damn it, this is Teng Yingzhi?!"

"Why are you surprised? So what about Teng Yingzhi? Haven't you heard about the real and fake young master of the Teng family? Teng Yingzhi is not his biological child, and now his biological child is He's back, and his parents seem to have abandoned him. Do you think Teng Yingzhi will still be so prosperous in the future?"

As soon as the person who said this was finished, someone who had attended the birthday party nearby covered his mouth. , "Shut the fuck up! I don't know if his parents are tired of him or not. I just know that his brother, Mr. Teng, loves him very much. He doesn't know anything and he just farts here!"

The man was startled. He hurriedly hid aside. People who had not attended the birthday party and were not well-informed felt anxious after hearing this. They no longer had the same wild energy as before.

Teng Song's power was overwhelming him. Even if Teng Yingzhi didn't notice any of them, they all looked at him respectfully.

Huo Qinglin was a birthday party attendee and had witnessed with his own eyes the oppressive scene where Teng Song stood up for Teng Yingzhi. However, he seemed not to care and strode directly to Teng Yingzhi's side. He stopped him with one hand with a very excited expression. Teng Yingzhi's shoulder, "Why are you here?"

"I'm not familiar with you." Teng Yingzhi wanted to run, but instead of running away, she grabbed Huo Qinglin's wrist and threw his hand away from her shoulder, and went to Standing next to him, "I'm here to see my friend, Mr. Huo, are you going to hold this person captive?"

Huo Qinglin looked at him and then at the people in the swimming pool. Only then did he know that Tan Siqi was raped by Teng Yingzhi. Brought in.

The little surprise in his eyes faded away, he touched his chin and smiled: "Young Master Teng, are you here to save the beauty? Unfortunately, I am not Huang Shiren who robbed civilian girls. I paid to hire Man, he was paid to work, why was it I who detained him? "

There is another chapter in the early morning~continue coding~

Thank you to the little angel who threw the mines: Daytime Selflessness 1;

Thanks to the little angel who irrigated the nutrient solution: Daytime 12 bottles of forgetfulness; 1 bottle of whale fall;