Chapter 58

Teng Song had no such plan. It didn't matter whether Yingzhi was their child or not, and there was no need to prove anything to the couple. Even if they started to make trouble in front of countless people, it would not bring any consequences. any impact.

But the Omega in front of him had a firm look on his face. Teng Song, who had always indulged him, nodded a little and loosened his grip on the back of the man's neck, causing him to stagger.

Teng Song took Teng Yingzhi's hand again and ordered indifferently, "Take them away."

He protected Teng Yingzhi and left, and two men dressed as school staff immediately "invited" the couple to disappear in front of the students. .

In the car, Teng Song was still holding Teng Yingzhi's hand, and her fingertips gently rubbed the red skin on his wrist. "Does it hurt?"

Teng Yingzhi immediately shook his head and subconsciously glanced at the rearview mirror. Carry the couple behind.

Teng Yan said: "You don't need to prove anything to them. No matter whether you are related by blood or not, your identity will not change."

Teng Yingzhi raised her little face and smiled at him, "I know, there is a brother I don't need to be afraid of anything. But the purpose of doing an appraisal is not to prove anything to them, but to clear up the relationship with them. As long as I am not their child, neither they nor anyone else will bother me with it. "I am."

"You think you are not related by blood?" Teng Song thought thoughtfully.

Teng Yingzhi said: "Do you think we have one?"

Teng Yingzhi frowned. In terms of appearance, He Jishang still had a hint of He Xitang between his eyebrows, but Yingzhi had no similarities with that couple, let alone Not to mention temperament and character, they are simply as different as clouds and mud.

But Teng Song didn't care whether it was yes or no.

If Yingzhi felt upset, Teng Song would naturally let the couple disappear from his world.

When they arrived at the most authoritative appraisal institution in Beijing, Teng Yingzhi and He Ji's adoptive mother asked the staff to collect samples, and then they waited together in the reception room and took the express lane. The results would be available within two hours.

In order to prevent the couple from thinking that Teng Song was using his power for personal gain, Teng Yingzhi kept his brother in a reception room with them, declined visits from the upper management of the organization, and just waited.

Two hours is neither more nor less, especially when waiting for the results, the flow of time seems to be slower, and every second is stretched two or three times.

The couple was anxious and frightened, huddled in the corner and said nothing.

The only sound in the reception room was Teng Song playing games with Teng Yingzhi. The two of them were neither arrogant nor impatient. Teng Song didn't care about the result or not, and Teng Yingzhi already knew what the result would be, so naturally he wouldn't be anxious.

The couple looked at each other silently, regretting that they went to school today to find Teng Yingzhi. After all, they didn't expect to bump into Mr. Teng before they came.

The identification results came out soon after, and the staff first handed the report to Teng Song.

Teng Song glanced directly at the end of the page, raised his eyebrows in surprise when he saw the result, and then handed it to Teng Yingzhi.

Teng Yingzhi didn't even need to look at it. After taking over, he handed it to the couple and said calmly: "Don't show up in front of me again."

The couple looked at each other in confusion and immediately checked the report. After seeing that they did not support it, After seeing the results of the blood relationship test, everyone's eyes widened in surprise, "How is this possible! This is impossible! You are obviously our child!"

"Yes, this is impossible!" The man held the report in both hands. He was shaking and murmuring in disbelief, "You were obviously sent by us personally..."

The woman quickly covered his mouth, not even daring to raise her eyes. Although she was very surprised by the identification result, she also knew in her heart that if Teng No matter if Teng Yingzhi is their child or not, the initiative is not in their hands.

There is no need for people in high positions to deceive them by making false identification results.

The identification result is true, so where did their real child go? !

Teng Song glanced over and took in the two people's expressions. His face remained calm. After hugging Teng Yingzhi and leaving, he said in a deep voice to the two men dressed as school janitors, "Keep an eye on them."

"Yes, Mr. Teng." The two responded.

When he left the building of the appraisal agency, Teng Yingzhi felt quite relieved that nothing had happened. He was actually afraid that if he proposed the appraisal, he would trigger a flashback. Fortunately, the flashback did not happen after the matter was resolved.

Maybe it's because the plot has been ruined by my brother and there will be no more flashbacks in the future.

However, he was still a little curious. His own plot line and He Ji's plot line had collapsed, so why was the plot still going on?

The fact that the biological parents came to the school was also a small plot that ruined the reputation of the original owner. He was greedy for wealth, refused to recognize his parents, and lost his status in the Teng family. The original owner quickly became despised by everyone in the school.

Then...will the plot of He Ji drugging him still happen in the future?

Teng Yingzhi secretly glanced at her brother's handsome profile and thought, even if this plot happens, there won't be any consequences. Maybe her brother will be very happy if he takes the initiative to crawl into bed or something.

"Do you want to find your biological parents?" Teng Song suddenly asked on the way back, obviously he was also a little surprised by the identification result.

He Ji's adoptive parents are not related by blood to Yingzhi, so who are Yingzhi's biological parents?

Teng Yingzhi shook his head in disinterest, "No, I'm not a child anymore. Now that I have a stable family structure, I don't need to look for my biological parents anymore. And it's been so many years, and they can't be found."

After all, he Both of his biological fathers are in another world, and Teng Yingzhi does not miss them.

When he said this, he held Teng Song's big hand tightly with both hands. Obviously, that "stable family structure" was Teng Song himself, and his heart and eyes were full of absolute dependence on him.

Teng Song looked soft and couldn't help but rub his head hard.

After that, Teng Yingzhi received an offer from Chang Le, stopped going to school, and began his unrestrained and wealthy life. He just ate, drank and played games every day. No one told him anything he didn't want to do.

Occasionally, I would go to the company with Teng Song, play games on the side, and wait for my brother to finish his work and take him to eat delicious food.

On this day, Teng Yingzhi was at home as usual, waiting for Teng Song to come back to him after finishing his work. He was holding the controller and playing games when he suddenly felt his heartbeat speeding up, his body temperature seemed to be rising, and he lost interest in everything for a moment.

He put down the handle in confusion and subconsciously went to the cloakroom.

During this time, his brother had been living with him, and half of the cloakroom was filled with his clothes. Teng Yingzhi walked in with reddish cheeks, her breathing was hot, and a trace of mist rose up from her eyes for unknown reasons. He tore off Teng Song's clothes one by one and buried his whole body in them. It took a long time before his head emerged from the pile of clothes.

Useless.

This sentence suddenly came to Teng Yingzhi's mind, and she realized that she seemed to be building a nest.

He also didn't understand why the nesting behavior suddenly occurred. Omega would unconsciously collect Alpha's items and surround himself like this when he didn't have Alpha's company and needed a sense of security, absorbing the remaining pheromones to soothe himself. disturbed.

But during this period, Teng Ying was with Teng Song every day. He didn't have any uneasiness and was happy every day. Logically speaking, nesting behavior would not occur in an Omega like him.

But what happened was so sudden.

Teng Yingzhi hugged Teng Song's clothes tightly, instinctively missing her Alpha, wanting his company and his pheromones.

However, Teng Yingzhi usually couldn't smell his brother's pheromones. A little release of Teng Ying's pheromones would make him physically and mentally depressed. Therefore, Teng Ying controlled it very well in daily life. There was no residue on these clothes and he couldn't smell anything. .

Omega, who had never been comforted, felt aggrieved and called Alpha with tears in his eyes.

The other party picked up quickly, and Teng Yan's gentle voice sounded, "What's wrong, Yingzhi?"

"Brother..." Teng Yingzhi wiped away his tears in grievance, and could barely make a big cry because they were buried in his clothes. The voice could only be said in an angry voice: "Can you come back now?"

Teng Yingzhi immediately switched to video mode. Teng Yingzhi held the phone from her ear to her eyes, her eyes red and sobbing, which instantly made Teng Yingzhi heartbroken. They all grabbed hold of them.

"Are you feeling unwell? Let Dr. Chen go over first. I'll go home right away!"

"No, I'm building a nest..." Teng Yingzhi said slowly: "As long as you come back, it will be fine."

Teng Song He didn't understand the meaning of building a nest, but he was eager to return home. He quickly got up and walked out, comforting him softly, "I'm going back now, don't be afraid."

Teng Yingzhi nodded and wiped his hands aggrievedly. Wipe away tears.

Neither of them hung up the video. Teng Yingzhi heard Teng Song indifferently instruct the people next to him: "Let's check He Xitang's whereabouts and contact with this couple in every aspect."

"Yes, Mr. Teng."

When Teng Yingzhi heard He Xitang's name, he should have asked, but at this time he was not in the mood at all. He just instinctively hugged Teng Song's pile of clothes and huddled himself deep, pitifully. Looking at the small screen, he hoped that his Alpha would come back soon.

Teng Song was talking to him softly along the way, looking at him crying constantly, his long eyebrows furrowed, and his eyes filled with anxiety.

Fortunately, Teng Song came back soon. As soon as he entered the door, he found Teng Yingzhi huddled in the corner of the cloakroom. His body was piled with his clothes. Only a furry head popped out. There were a few tears falling on his cheeks. He was so pitiful. Like a cub driven to a dead end.

"Yingzhi!" Teng Song strode in, not having time to pay attention to his strange behavior, and pulled him out of the pile of clothes twice.

Teng Yingzhi immediately climbed over and hugged the back of his neck tightly, begging softly: "Brother, give me some of your pheromones..."

Teng Yingzhi did not hesitate, fearing to stimulate him, and only released a little bit cautiously. The soft body that was slightly trembling in his arms soon became quiet.

Teng Song hugged him quietly, and waited until the chaotic breathing in his ears gradually calmed down before he felt relieved. At the same time, he said, "Are you feeling unwell? Or is your estrus period advanced?"

He had also specifically confirmed the date before. , the special dates of the two are completely synchronized, and there is still about a week before the estrus period.

Teng Yingzhi shook his head, his emotions completely calmed down by Alpha's pheromones, leaving only a little bit of confusion, "No... I just miss you all of a sudden."

Come on, come on! Woohoo, I have been helping a friend these days. She is a short drama team. After the project was launched, the screenwriter in my hand suddenly ran away. When I opened the skylight, I was recruited to be a hunk. I was just writing about the kind of darling wife. , I wrote it so hard that I wanted to die. QAQ was very urgent. I was thinking of hanging up a leave request, but I forgot for a moment. I'm so sorry for everyone. I sent red envelopes to everyone to compensate. QAQ, bow!

Thanks to the little angel who irrigates the nutrient solution: --- 82 bottles; Penguin 2481 14 bottles; Lin Chong loves to drink milk caps 7 bottles; Yin Sheng and Qiong Ju 2 bottles; Young Cat, Warm Tea, Yes Tuan Tuan, 25 degrees 1 bottle of ice;