Chapter 52

The two of them had breakfast just before noon. Teng Yingzhi felt much better and followed Teng Song into the study. While his brother was doing his work, he was playing with his mobile phone next to him.

Teng Song's speech slapped Huo hard in the face, and Huo's announcement was withdrawn that day. The entire upper class circle in Beijing was laughing at Huo's remarks, as if they were about to fall to the status of Teng Ruicheng and his wife.

It's a joke to mention.

Teng Yingzhi took a few casual glances and stopped paying attention to Huo. From the beginning to the end, he wanted to be completely separated from Huo and Huo Qinglin.

He hasn't looked at his phone in the past two days, and his phone is almost full of missed calls. Teng Yingzhi glanced at it casually. Among the countless unfamiliar numbers were scattered calls from a few parents and grandpa.

Others can be ignored, but grandpa needs to go back to the past, probably because of the engagement with the Huo family.

The old man's strong voice was on the other end, "I've heard what Teng Song said, don't worry. You have a cold these two days and have a good rest at your brother's place. Those two bastards of your parents are confused. What do you say and do?" Don't worry, grandpa is here."

"Okay, thank you, grandpa!" Teng Yingzhi narrowed his eyes, lazily like an obedient cat.

After hanging up the phone, Teng Yingzhi raised his head and said to Teng Song: "Brother, grandpa is so angry. Will he punish his parents?"

"Of course." Teng Song heard Omega soft and carrying during the meeting With an obviously dependent voice, she turned her head and glanced at him, "If Huo dares to issue an announcement directly, he must have discussed it with them and obtained their consent. You and Huo Qinglin have never interacted with each other, yet they dared to agree, and still have the excuse Under the banner of alliance of interests, why don't they ask He Ji for marriage?"

Teng Song's voice was cold. If he hadn't been unable to leave Teng Yingzhi now, he would have gone to deal with those two bastards himself.

"Second brother has just been brought home, and they are reluctant to let go." Teng Song turned over and sat up on the sofa, curling up in a ball.

Teng Song left the meeting and threw a blanket over him, sat down next to him, touched Teng Yingzhi's head and said, "Yingzhi, would you like to move in with me?"

Teng Yingzhi was distracted. He was playing with his phone mindlessly and was startled when he heard this.

To be honest, if he could move, he would have wanted to move out of the manor. In the past, I had to stay in the manor due to plot restrictions. Now, two major plots that are fatal have been banned by my brother. If there was no relationship with my brother, Teng Yingzhi would still be happy to move here. .

The only person he likes and trusts the most in this world is his brother, so it would be best to live with him.

But now the two of them are unclear and awkward. If they really move in, their relationship will be finalized. Teng Yingzhi has no room for thinking and can only accept it.

He looked down at his phone as if to escape and muttered, "Let me think about it."

"Okay." Teng Song waited patiently for his answer.

Teng Ying no longer had the energy to think about how his grandfather and brother would punish Teng Ruicheng and his wife. He was now more concerned about whether he was completely out of control of the plot. After all, things had reached this point and the flashback had never happened. .