Chapter 68

Teng Song shook his head helplessly, naturally disapproving of Teng Ying's blind evasion behavior, but there was nothing he could do about it for the moment.

As if knowing that his idea was too outrageous, Teng Yingzhi huddled close to her brother with some frustration, and said cautiously: "How about... the long-term pain is worse than the short-term pain, tell grandpa now?"

Not only was she talking to her brother, Being in love and having children, he was not only worried about having his legs broken by his grandfather, but now he was also worried about whether he would be so angry that he would have a heart attack.

Teng Song remained silent and picked up Teng Yingzhi's cell phone as if to call Shiyuan.

The moment he dialed the number, Teng Yingzhi snatched the phone away and hung up, her face turned pale, "I don't want it anymore, let me think about it again."

Teng Yan put her warm palm on his head and rubbed it quietly. Look at him.

After a while, Teng Yingzhi handed over the phone as if she couldn't resist the pressure.

This time, before Teng Song had time to dial the number, Teng Yingzhi grabbed it again and threw it away.

"No, no, I'll build it for a few more days." Teng Yingzhi said pitifully: "Anyway, there are still a few months before we can no longer hide it..."

Teng Yan laughed: "You have to wait until you can no longer hide it before letting grandpa Do you know?"

Teng Yingzhi was silent for a while and nodded.

If you can delay it for a day, it's a day!

Teng Song was sweating all over after having a high fever. Seeing Omega's resistance at this time, naturally he would not force him. Originally, Teng Yingzhi's mood had just improved and stabilized, and he didn't want to cause trouble and put any pressure on him.

He just said softly: "Whether grandpa objects or not, you don't need to worry."

Teng Yingzhi nodded nervously.

In fact, he was not afraid of facing his grandfather's anger, but he was afraid of his disappointment. Although Aunt Lina was not opposed to the relationship between him and her brother, and was even very supportive, after all, there was no emotional connection between Teng Yingzhi and her.

Grandpa is different. From his perspective, the two grandsons he watched grow up are together.

Regarding Teng Yingzhi, whether it was his grandfather or his brother, he did not want to do anything to disappoint them. After all, they were the only people in his entire life who loved and protected him.

Teng Song got out of bed and took a shower. Teng Yingzhi kept pulling on his sleeve listlessly and followed him to the bathroom door before letting go.

He came back and lay on the bed, sighing.

Ten minutes later, Teng Song came out wiping her hair. Her wet hair fell down, looking particularly warm.

He went over and saw Teng Yingzhi still lying there, so he sat by the bed and squeezed his shoulders. "I didn't sleep well last night. It's still early. Do you want to rest?"

Teng Yingzhi hugged the quilt on the bed. He rolled around in a circle, wrinkled the tip of his nose like an angry kitten, and shook his head. He did not sleep well, but there were many emotions in his mind, and he couldn't sleep at all. Otherwise, he would not harass Ye Ci so early in the morning.